Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can I take iron during nurses feeling weakly?

Can I take iron during nurses feeling weakly?

I was recent really weak and while I was pregnant with my small type, I had to take iron pills because I was borderline anemic. If I was curious, if it is sure to take iron pills, während it nurses, or if maybe it is sure every other day? Somebody still has really weakly gefühlt, after baby had been born, is this type of normal? Sometimes, it is difficult to hold my arms and my head open because I only am, so that now, weak. I place auf\'t, everything wants to take, which can harm my baby, and I don\'t want him/it getting from Overdose of the iron, but if it will help me to regain my strength, that I would like to start to take her/it/them again. Any other Vorschläge to matters, except to take iron pills, that could get back my strength upward? Thank in progressed!

He/it will be old for this monday one month.

Additional details

I will ask about his/its doctor and mine, but I like to also hear, was fitting which other mommy experiences from there. Plus me wanted itself weakly after Gefühl, to inquire, but thanks for your worry.

2

Good suggestions TX mommy thanks for the ideas. Also Cassie, that I the doc after the flinstones-Vitaminen, I remember having needed the whole time of a child for them, asks, mit becomes üssen. Thanks to für all ideas, and sleep, I believes, that I increase from it need,: P

2

Meat is the problem, I really don\'t eat any meat at all, I believe this is, why my iron is so low, because I eat meal of enriched irons sufficiently not, I guess, that I increase research on those must do. Plus I entlüftet still a quantity of the birth, had many tears and all fun matters.

2



through Jaiden\'s mommy

Best answer chosen by Asker

I is made iron for rules and is nursed. I think the best matter für you, to do, means to let checked your levels. I leave mine so often checks everyone because I have hypothyroidism, so usual procedure is to be checked for anemia.

You/they can buy iron pills otc, but they are not approved FDA. I würde definitely a rule gets.

Eat much protein, peanut butter, but guarantees, that it was recalled no lol., as I was pregnant, particularly, protein helped weak/dizzy-Zaubersprüchen


* * * Amounted a prenatal vitamin should be continued while as a nurse works. I take prenatals and zuscaustic-like iron pills however.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to all for it, to answer many big tops. I think, thereß I me, to eat a quantity, will trouble, more iron enriched meal in order to help. It was difficult, a best answer too wählen, you had all big ideas, thanks a bouquet:)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (10)



through thecat25.... after had lost my son i i from blood in 650ml, she/it was put i on iron pills, that had also vitamin C in them, needed at least for one month for i, and nursed. Nothing happened to my child, but until you see a doctor, you have much red meat, cooked, so that it is simply pink inside and much grünen veggies eats, they are also big sources of the iron.
* It could pronounce bulk, you get together it meat and mixture any cooked veggies and some heckte everything from and eats it.
This way, that you have everything for him/it there, like brand it in a big assorted squashed potato or something. I riß aswell badly, but i-Liebe, the veggies eats, so that, as my doctor said to do that and meat, that was only quite and so on for me to ampere at the meat consumption,
Carrots have also iron beans, peas and spinach in them, as makes brocoli.

beside TX Mom Better, you ask the doctor. Es\'s-Zustimmung, in order to give iron to your baby, because is tons of formulas fortified on the shelf there, that is iron. The problem with them is, they do, thereß the baby fall became blocked, for her tolerates. If you take it, go it through your milk, do you overturn the baby or cause constipation? I place wei auf\'tß. Ask better.

Do you eat well? If you können, you have iron-fast waffles or grains for breakfast. Asleep, so much as well as you können?

Best wishes,
TX mommy

from Ruth Ann Iron, pills can sometimes do U sick and can block the baby. About iron the best from nat, to get ürlichen sources like meal. Become gr darküne green vegetables (kale) and some seaweeds can really help. Inform yourself over food. Rpractices and turnip green areas are helpful, and there is also much other meal.

from tiny Beeny yes it is sure. A quite high dose became iron, slow fe for me, after which giveeras of my first child, stipulated. But es\'s, about first the best with yours WHETHER to speak, and läßt a blood examination does. I lost much blood, that had my son, and finished with a low weißen Blutzellergebnis and very low blood pressure.

I felt very weak like you. Every time if gets w I, that am endured on me, lightheadedürde. Also, I became very blaß, you, lost the whole color in my skin I. It was told me, thereß this a sign of low iron levels was.

PROCESS: I don\'t eat any meat either! Iron never was a problem für me, until I gave birth.

from Yellowbu... I thinks its normal to have less energy, particularly, if you nurse. Do you eat a quantity? I aß one quantity more than usually, to only do it through the day. But if you a history the atämie, I so first would suspect, has.

through * Chandler\'s mommy 1-27-09 * i had my son only on the Tuesday and is anemic. the doc. a rule gave to me für iron, so that would say i, yes you can take it besides it, you guarantee that you ask with both doctors,
... my doctor white, that also breast feeding is i,

through?? RN?? u must speak with your doc, did your blood possibly draw in order to see if you are anemic,; esp, if you severely still bleed,; she/it will be capable to propose a sure way to take care of matters.
for him/it record teenybeeny doesn\'t have your wbc anything to do with anemia; Anemia is a lowered hemoglobin / hematocrit or red blood cells, not white, that oxygen must transport throughout your body,.. i wish ppl about what they, as they answered these questions, talked knew, it became confuse it very less, does, if you don\'t know to not only answer,...

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ has you triedd for you a prenatal vitamin, you smooth so, iron should be fine, but you don\'t want any too much iron and overdose

from Valentin... asks you your doctor. Her/its/their baby is to valuable, thereß, to become medical, from a post discusses.

OK then. Iron pills did me extremely sick, as I had my anemia. I was in the bed, because several months and the pills did me extremely sick. I dont weiß, as it will influence the baby, because it causes problems with many grown-up, whom she/it takes. What I did, about my atämie, to get rid of, was iron to eat rich meal. Like broccoli, cauligreen and beef. There is more much. You/they können actually a list of those of a nutritionist gets. Also Getränke much vitamin C, about yours the iron of picked up bodies, to help. You/they können also vitamins instead of iron supplement takes. I took für all cases cent rum, that I lacked other stuff in my food. But speak health care providers with you over your possibilities. Any meal actually hinders your Körper, to pick up the iron.

Check from the connections below. A woman had the same problem as you and asked this, you question on previously. You only are extremely carefully, that some doctors love, rules, to make medication for thinking. It seems, thereß similar too much iron problems with babies can cause. You/they könnten gets a shot and stops, granting to this answer too quiet must.

There are many vegetables, that can help you. You/they dont muß meat eat if you dont like it.

ss

Source(s,:

/ Iron%20Suppleme.

/ question/index?.

from Cassie, I would ask your doctor whether you can take iron pills. I würde probably a multi vitamin tries or me about taking flinstone-Vitamine with iron concerns. That is what I take, mußte, as I was pregnant, is the flinstone-Vitamine. I couldnt hält prenatals low. So that a friend asked me to try, to take flinstone-Vitamine and to guarantee, they are the one with iron. Because they have the same matters in them as prenatals. I mußte 2 one for me and one then takes the baby is, as I looked at it. My doctor said, thereß it completely fine was. I würde, to see it ask about your doctor, whether there will be any effects on your breastmilk. You/they if f his/its safeür your child, who got none. Glück!!

No comments:

Post a Comment