Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can pregnancy influence your quiet?

Can pregnancy influence your quiet?

My daughter is 2 months old and is nursed exclusively. I plan, as it ausschließlich nursed, until they it in 6m, pumping then, if she/it is disaccustomed, until she/it is one year old.

AberAber my husband and I want to try to obtain another in the next year, probably, after we disaccustomed our daughter. I weiß, that you can become absolutely pregnant, during nursing, I, \'m, that surprises, itself only, if I still conserve breastfeed/express, if I am there, or if holds I, will have to?

Thanks:,

from Gussie

Best answer chosen by Asker

For some women, it does. But für most doesn\'t do it. It is möglich, to nurse, during pregnant. Es\'s done again and again since the beginning of time. ;), But I propose, thereß you waits, until anyway they it six months old, because your body still heals from the delivery, especially your stomach muscles. If you want to speak nursers with other tandem, a gro becomesßes forum with it found:)

Source(s,:

Nursed my daughter 2 years long. Es\'s the best Ernährung that can ever get your child! Also check out, the on-line nursing Bible!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks:,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment