Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can you become pregnant if you still nurse?

Can you become pregnant if you still nurse?

My wife bore last our baby boy in Oct, that year and he/it now are 7months old one. Während we already solid meal into his/its food integrated, he/it still nurses and leaves much on breastmilk for itself.
The matter is, my wife and I would have hope a second child and we gladly that she/it can become pregnant very soon. We Hafen\'t started, itself too bemühen, because Ive heard that his/its very difficult one to become pregnant, if the woman still nurses.

Is my question, should my wife of nursing give up altogether or is there, a possibility smooths, that gets her/it/them pregnant maybe, while they nurse?

Thanks

from Katherine W

Best answer chosen by voters

Yes, women become pregnant while they nurse. Es\'s möglich. Don\'t läßt she/it it still resigns. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from CMU yes, a woman can become pregnant while they nurse. My baby was only 6 months old and nursing AUSSCHLIEßLICH still, as my husband and I our 2. Child developed. We now have two verr only 15 monthsückte boys apart! Es\'s Wegspaß, and very busy, but I would not trade it for the world! Don\'t encourages her/it/them to give up nursing. If you want to become pregnant, it can even happen, während it nurses. :) And, I, it was not difficult, pregnant to become. We had go those same theoriesört, so we believed that we, "safe" of it, were pregnant to become again,... not so very much...;)

Source(s,:

It became pregnant, during nursing. Now, two boys aged almost 3, and 1.5 years old. :)

from Nupur yes, it is possible while can be nursing pregnant a wife.

Source(s,:

/ blog/index.

No comments:

Post a Comment