Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can you get your period while you nurse?

Can you get your period while you nurse?

Approve, I had a period after I had my son. Ungefähr two weeks after. But he/it now is 4 months old and I had Hafen\'t one since it. I quite quite certainly has be pregnant ich\'m also a periguard with it I. I only didn\'t nurses my other son, so that not I weiß, as this works. I also go to nurseört has, a natural birth control is. I am not closed ich\'m a birth control with it worried therefore. I nurse the whole time. The single time, if I use, is one bottle if we are out, and over, so that I me my, \'m, that always nurses every advice.

from Sally

Best answer chosen by voters

My sister and I both nurses exclusively, no bottles. She/it gets shut a couple her/its/their period months after birth theück, and I place auf\'t mine gets back, until I stop to nurse.

Each woman\'s body is different, but I heard so at all that your body expels to nurse it, will do with each child. ICH\'m not sure, if it is true, or not, because I had only 2 children.

It was both times wonderful birth control for us. But maybe it is not für you! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



by the mentally disturbed housewife, who nurses can, it will use as a natural method of the family planning, but you cannot supplement any bottles with nothing, and so on I don\'t know no formula, binkies, all details with it, because I didn\'t use it, but it is possible and is no "old women story." It is simply quite difficult to do, IMO.

I began pp my period with 6 weeks with two from three of my children with exclusive nursing. Therefore können you nevertheless a period has, if you are nursing. You/they können doesn\'t have any period either and still pregnant becomes. Because Sie\'wieder certainly probably are you on B.C. although nothing is guaranteed 100 percent. Her/its/their cycles probably become a while after it wonky dafür is, both because of your hormones, that regulate, and probably from the BC also.

through greatdia... what you had 2 weeks after you, had, your son was no period. It was cathedral for bleeding after par.
However, like a period feels. But the Kris caused \'s original form ämpfe by your uterus, that returns to it, and is sorted by the size and is healed by the uterus and so on.... and the bleeding is normal.

Many women have bleeding of and on til 6 weeks after par cathedral.

Yes you can get your period, if you nurse.

Yes breast Fütterung is a natural "birth control", that is it not only a good one.

My advice is your medical birth control to be only upheld, and doesn\'t provide about it, except if you don\'t have any period, if you stop to nurse, or you begin to feel other pregnancy symptoms.

from Angela Yes, it happened to me, some months after birth, you yearn after every bleeding held because of the birth. And no nat is NONE quietürlicher birthcontrol! Period, end of history! lol, that I schwöre, that we still live in the 1950, \'s for finished old wifes-Erzählungen from there, no offense, I dont means this for you, simply in general,

through deeann, I hope that it happens to me,... it doesn\'t matter me anything without going a period

through ~ StPatri... I got back my period nach-partum with 9 months, and I still nurse with almost 14 months.

through darus happened to my mother

No comments:

Post a Comment