Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can you take birth control pills while you nurse?

Can you take birth control pills while you nurse?

I am pregnant with my first child 31 weeks. My husband and I decided, thereß we lands, \'t for atleast wants to become again 2 years pregnant. I become very easily pregnant, thereß it seems. If it is okay to take birth control pills, während it nurses?

through love pea

Best answer chosen by Asker

I have a 3 month old and nurse exclusively. My doctor made rules for the minipill, and it worked wonderfully. With the low hormone cans, it doesn\'t dry up your milk. Hope, that helps!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! ICH\'ll asks my doctor about it.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (17)



through Stella, b Ortho Micronor (the minipill) is wonderful for care. Ask therefore... doesn\'t allow it the doctor you to put you on Yasmin... it dries up the milk maybe.

through Mommy...... like for it the being for the baby sure, yes you can take birth control pills, while you nurse. It will the most definitely influence your milk supply. I pump instead of care (because of medical problems with baby), so wei,ß I, exactly how many I produce in one day. I was fähig, to pump approximately 30 ounces, and then, I started with the pill as my baby was approximately 2 months old. Immediately, I noticed my milk supply decrease, as well in 4 days of taking the pill I was depressed to it, ungef,, to get ähr 12 ounces per day only. I stopped the pill, it veranlaßte my period to come (that were very heavy). and it took much work, about my milk aufwärts, to get back. It been Es\'s 3 months, since I took the pills, and I can ungefähr 20-25 ounces per day pump. I wünsche, that I never take those 4 pills, because I must supplement in order to recompense the lack at milk with formula.

I read that, if you have a progesterone reception only pill, your milk then is influenced, but still influenced some. My doctor wouldn\'t, he/it said, makes only pill a progesterone prescription thereß she/it not very reliable is. The pill, on which I was, was Ortho Tri Cyclin low dose.

I would recommend to use an obstacle form of the birth control instead of a hormonal one while you nurse.

from Julie quiet I my 8 weeks old. It was said me about a lactation advisor, thereß you birth control can take, while you nurse, but this it my milk supply could reduce, therefore she/it didn\'t advises him/it.

from Sidetrac.... NO,absolutely not!!!! discusses you could be your doctor,before, that you even think about this,it, damaging to the baby!!

from XYZ Ask your doctor for Mirena IUD. It is sure, während it nurses. My baby is 12 weeks old, and I decided für IUD. Is the surest birth control, if you no preganant für longer periods want to procure. his/its good 5 years long and off him/it every time, that you decide for itself, to become pregnant. his/its wonderful and mu oneß not therefore, to forget, provides to take pills.
If you pick Tablettengehen for minipill.

Source(s,:

Even

through jhvnmt only, if you want, that to your child are passed those hormones. I würde says no, Don\'t does it.

My hubby and I are not ready, another, to have at the moment, but we use methods, that really work, without using the pill. But I place auf\'t, it wants to distribute in open forum, too many young M, heread little and boys on here.

through krystal yes, there a birth control pill is called the small pill. it has hormones less and is schwächer as a regular birth control pill and is sure to use if breast feeding. but it can only be used, if of Brustfütterung or it not very effective is. as yearn as you, are regelmäßig breast feeding, it is as effective as a normal birth control pill.

through ~ * BS~MRA.... how the other posters said, some will say, that it is O.K., and some say that it is not. Remember only it, something, which you in your Körper placed, will do his/its way to your baby through the breast.

My suggestion learns to estimate condoms, until you, that completely silence. It was f from a gameür DH and me nice, after we had our child. We würden another style every time tries, if we bought them, other colors... and so on is not she/it so pleasantly maybe as without, but they are only temporary and better, place something as she/it into your baby, \'s-Körper to which you don\'t want.

GL

through arwin_ar.... however, it should be you capable to use birth control pills, is recommended, that you use Progestin Nur contraceptives, until your infant is full age at least 6 months. I pulled the IUD persönlich before because it contains a dreadful one doesn\'t all hormones and me with taking pills there. I have aufgeführt, some sources, that i thought, could be helpful, but i recommends highly, that you talk with your doctor about the possibilities, that are available.

Source(s,:



from Audrey L, there are many other possibilities
the small pill is good for nursing mommies,
ask it for your Gyn.. you wants to wait until your 6 weeks of check upward maybe to begin something....

through three_re... yes, if you have your baby, the midwives/doctor should go through all your contraceptive possibilities. with the pill können you only the small pill, that must be taken every day at the same time, takes. i\'d berät also, to use condoms aswell, as it is not as strongly as the normal pill. , although the normal pill helps me didnt, placed itself i in front of während on it, and my doctor informed me, it is quite usual, doh,

through the mom of difficulty there is many other opinions. Any drs says yes, any Meinungsnr. mine said no, my Freund\'s said... I has goört, that it is okay, if you bring only pill to a progestrin. ICH\'d is rather sure than sad and I didn\'t take her/it/them.

through klumzy, normal birth control can dry up the milk. A better Mthe small pill is öglichkeit, thought effective 95 percent. or the nuva rings?

through angel i would not think so, but you are the best, she/it doesn\'t take more certainly n.. check with your doc still improves.

from JP, I nursed my 2. Son während on birth control. I had micronor ortho. He/it is well it. My first son was 4 months old, and I still nursed as I became pregnant with my second. So, I think if your Dr. recommends it, I would go dafür.

Source(s,:

Live experience

through gabesmom... it gives some pills, that are sure, to take, during breast feeding. You/they können your obgyn after your possibilities asks. there is also other Geburtenkontrollenmöglichkeiten. You/they können an IUD uses. It prevents pregnancy für 5 yrs. but you cn off it previously and as well like in using pill fertility becomes soon to theückkommen. And it is more effective, thereß pills in preventing pregenancy. Plus there is not anything too forgotten to be taken. There are some horror stories over the old and es\'s not for everyone. I has have a problem an IUD (Minera) and me of Hafen\'t, and I became pregnant with my first son on birth control pills. Discuss it with your doc.

, To see gladly, that you, that breast feeding doesn\'t hinder you to become pregnant, recognize, that is a myth and you completely any form of the birth control needs, if you don\'t want to have any baby.

through Twin+1-Mama, my OB/GYN would not make any rules for birth control pills as I was nursing. I believe, there is a niedrige-Dosis-Pille, that is supposedly sure, to take, but it hängt from your doctor on... he/it also doesn\'t do any rules maybe.

I didn\'t plan since it still had children after I had my twins. I nursed her/it/them für 10 months and a period has didn\'t during this time. I named my doctor, as she/it entwöhnten, in order to get my rule,... I became pregnant with my daugther, before I could pick her/it/them up from the pharmacy ever! If your doctor gewthe pill gives to you önne, \'t, you use another form of the birth control if you immediately don\'t want to have another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment