Wednesday 20 July 2011

Depo-Schuß, the causes worry & period? Nurses, can I take everything?

Depo-Schuß, the causes worry & period? Nurses, can I take everything?

Hello, I had a small boy only 2 and nursed successfully from the time on. With my 6week cheque for me decided the Depo-Schu, To have ß instead of the birth control pill, itself, I got pregnant on the pill. now es\'s been ungefähr 2 weeks, and I noticed that my period, or with it I believes, began. Es\'s not really heavily, but it is one little more than the Tröpfeln. It began one day long and then held one day long, but now began again. I believed, während nursing, Sie,Wiederchancen, to get your period, was slim. This, scho, is because of the Depoß, because I nurse solely, and I only believe that this is strange. Also, I experienced really bad worry this last week, or with it I believes, this is what is it, I, ve symptoms like it never experienced previously, I almost become over each small matter of tears brought, and a small shaky/nervous. das\'s, why I believe, thereß it worry is. I was curious, if everyone of any medications weiß, I can take while I nursed. , Rule or Kräuter-OTC, every help would be big because ich\'m a first time mommy and doesn\'t have any experience in no one of it! Thanks! :)

from Keri < 3\'s Pauls

Best answer chosen by voters

a child never had ive, so that i dont the interrelation between it to nurse and the depo, white that is shot. but-but i weiß, that took 1 months long i the depo-Schuß, then left it, saw i Dr. the next time him/it and went back to the pill. the basic being as i began, was depo THREE WEEKS long i at my period, and your Tr,is unduly normail öpfeln, and my three weeks of period were so, this will happen away for the first year and on and this could not take i. also-also, there are one decided ones horomone female in the Schuß, that can activate a male hormone, that women already have. therefor that hormone will be activated highly the women lived you know, and the Stra defeat 20 yearsße, that she/it have a mustache. yes it is an ungew maybeöhnliche, probably not to unusually however, matter however i certainly as BRIGHTLY doesn\'t want you no mustache if un old.

Source(s,:

my Dr. in renton Washington washington-Staat, i swears un this not day beds over the male horomone-Sache, you ask your Dr. if believes you me dont. there is not any männlichen homoromone in the shot itself, it can activate only one, the already all women interior is. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment