Wednesday 20 July 2011

Does OPKs work, if your quiet, and do irregular cycles have?

Does OPKs work, if your quiet, and do irregular cycles have?

I still nurse my almost 1 year old daughter. My husband and I are also TTC #2 at the same time. I wondered whether OPKS work würde, while they nurse, or if I smooth, you ovulate while you nurse. I get periods, but I become a this month has, but not last month or has every 6 weeks another... with baby 1, to become pregnant, was easy as pie, but I begin to believe, thereß this hard will be. Any advice.

from Amanda EIN

Best answer chosen by voters

Yes she/it works, if you nurse. Women, who nurse a quantity, have a much smaller chance to become pregnant. As soon as you hold against me him/it silence, \'m sure becomes it at all not difficult is. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment