Wednesday 20 July 2011

Depo Shot & nursing?

Depo Shot & nursing?

Did everyone shoot at the Depo ever, while they nursed, wanted only Wounder i to be the uterus appliance on Marina.., but after they had told me, could they push a whole one through my Gebärmutter-i-freakd out.. Depo was my birth control, before became i pregnant?? un only wounder, if it can take i, while they nurse?? or the pill??

through Jean Mommy!

Best answer chosen by Asker

I approached the depo-Schuß on my 6 weeks of date after there had been birth. I nursed ausschließlich. ICH\'ve loved it! it works groß, not to have any period for me, no side-effects besides it, that i loves.

IchIch was scared also by the IUD, therefore the shot was the next best matter, you get only a tiny shot every 3 months.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
ty
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Maurer-Mutti yes I is on it presently. Ohßer the implanted appliance was the Depo and small pill my single possibilities. My doctor informed my, thereß the small pill on schedule regularly had to be taken, and if no high installment of the failure has. I have difficulties the thinking to take vitamins, therefore decided f for itselfür the Depo. On my second SchuMy milk supply disturbed ß and my hasn\'t.

from Jenny rosse Arriola, that you can let Depo shot, while breast is feeding.It, surer and effective than it pills.I knows, because I am, a nursing mother.And Depo Shot be the contraceptive, that I am, the using.Actually Depo for Shot effective for three months.And, that you could have do it only in your health centers for only 100 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment