Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did nipple break? (nursing question)?

Did nipple break? (nursing question)?

My son is 20 months old and for the last month or two worked only as nurses once per day. Es\'s a peaceful session, that hugs first matter in the morning in the bed, when lying together down. A few weeks ago, I was half asleep, and he/it was nice from it, my breast in the N,ähe, to push off his/its mouth. However, he/it brought to his/its handle didn in Unordnung\'t me recognizes sp for him/itäter til, as I saw, my nipple was broken with the basis, not painful, since then been very careful about it ich\'ve to guarantee his/its handle, is right, and also he/it knows not to now put his/its fingers near his/its mouth. ICH\'ve alternates, which lowermostützen, I begin with it and begin with the "good" side mostly, and I let my nipple air nipple subjclone dry again several minutes long previously the doing of my bra. I ließ it also for a while airs, after I took a shower before the dressed becoming.

But it is still broken. It seems better gotten, but in the past as ich\'ve beschäftigte itself with this type of matter, that seemed healing faster. I fühle me like it, if I rearranged positions, would be it well, but I place auf\'t thinks, that he/it would go for him/it for this as the single reason, nurses still should cuddle in the bed with mommy and daddy. The last few times ich\'ve tried cradle or football positions, he/it goes für one second or two and is away and running. Is there still something, that I can do, in order to help heal ihn/es faster? I have lanolin of Hafenbenutzte \'t for myself none, however,... and there is any others item, that I can try? ICH\'m almost 7 months pregnant, so certain positions, as above he/it lying on me, w,ürde not so well works. Thanks.

from Shannon L, Gavin\'s mommy,

Best answer chosen by Asker

I definitely would use the lanolin. Es\'s the single matter, that helped my broken nipples with my son. SieSie jumped at the exact beginning and were ungefähr 8 months long then big. Then, both jumped out of nowhere them. I mußte obviously my son as a nurse lets work, therefore the lanolin really was a life saver. You/they healed very fast. After my shower ließ I them air, you then dry, you apply the lanolin, you then apply only a small one after every be in the habit of session. I did this every day until they healed. Now, I apply per day lanolin only once in order to prevent in the future of only all.

Source(s,:

9 Monate-Pflege, with the strong going!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks. I weiß, to put any resource opinion breastmilk on her/it/them after care, but I place only auf\'t has in the 3. Enough trimester milk here, in order to have a drop, to do this. ICH\'ll takes a shower tonight and attracted the lanolin, after it dried, and then again, after he/it worked as a nurse in the morning. Get the große work care upright!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment