Wednesday 20 July 2011

Over periods, nursing, pregnancy confuses?

Over periods, nursing, pregnancy confuses?

I have a son old 8 months, you only nurse. I had 2 periods in a row... completely pünktlich... then this month.. nothing. 1 weeks before my period tröpfelte I 2 days long... sufficiently not, to need a tampon. Only noticable, as I wiped.

I did, both negation tests 2 preggo at the same time that I was supposed to have gotten my period. IchIch doesn\'t have any Prüfung since it taken, It was 2 further weeks, because I live on the store far away. I will go in tomorrow, but I was surprised what your thoughts was. You had really strange periods während BF? Or could I be pregnant?

Thanks.

through authors unknown

Best answer chosen by voters

If you had unprotected sex, there always is a risk, that you could be.

Dribbling could be implantation that happens approximately bleeding.It 6 to 12 day after idea.

Nursing reduced maybe your chances, to become pregnant, the moving out, simply you, also does. Nowhere in the Nähe from dependable...

If you are further since idea, 2 week delays, one month and none of the usual symptoms don\'t see, then either, you deem yourself happily, or you are not pregnant. If one jumped period the single symptom is, you are not likely.

Now there it to 4 weeks gets on, you now should see morning illness every time if you are. I normally beat 4 or 5 weeks ungefähr after idea.

Everything, which you can do, is you to test every few days continues, until you for certainly know. Use first answer or similarly, if the simple examinations land, it makes \'t, and the first test of the morning uses, concentrates more. By 4 or 5 weeks, each Pr shouldüfung exact is.

Luck! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from #1 twilight subjects < 3 could be you/they pregnant, but it is, that your body only takes the trouble to return in sinks after your pregnancy. Only, because you two periods doesn completely pünktlich had, \'t-Mitte that will detain it this way of a pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment