Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did period miss, while nursing,...?

Did period miss, while nursing,...?

I am a nursing mommy. My period came theück, as my son was 6 months old. ICH\'ve had two periods since it, and now, it went again. Common is in such a way während nursing? I am definitive incidentally not pregnant.

from Gr8fulmo...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Yep, totally usually. Her/its/their cycle can schwächer becomes if increases nursing. It happened to me, w,ürden several times and I says, that it took a good 6mo (after the first sign of it) (that returns) for my cycles, in order to be normal and predictable,).
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks:,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



I hear about Mandy of what, yes..., although I find it incredibly unjustly, because mine come every month, since my son was 11 months old lol,

from Sonia V, I nursed my son 16 months. My menstruation verpaßte this whole time. It came theück, after I had stopped to nurse.

it is from the Mateen\'s Mom It to be been very usual, irregular for your cycle if you nurse your child.

through mystic_e... * lol * I is regular, as soon as my period returns, but it changes for some women.

As yearn as you, are not pregnant that I would not worry. Actually, there is not any Bedürfnis, to be procured, even if you are pregnant, but most people like to get prenatal worry of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment