Wednesday 20 July 2011

Midcycle, that dribbles, while nursing (TMI-Warnung!)?

Midcycle, that dribbles, while nursing (TMI-Warnung!)?

I nurse almost exclusively my 6 mo. old daughter. I have two reguläre periods since her/its/their birth had, and is due in over one week for another. Now, I have 9 days long brown/pink easy, the tröpfelt, hardly enough for a pantiliner, but had, but definitely different than my usual closing. I brought a Schwangerschaftsprüfung this morning thinking, that could be it for implantation bleeding (me), ve been twice pregnant and both times, I had the trickle exactly like it!), but the Prüfung was negative. ICH\'m, that is surprised, if the Trit is öpfeln because I nurse, and if each other did from there a similar experience. If it doesn\'t hält until the end of this week, I will call my ob/gyn, but meanwhile, I believed that I would check for advice here. Thanks to für advance!

from Mary, a small lamb had

Best answer chosen by Asker

Nursing has the effect to decrease progesterone-Niveaus. Progesterone is this, which this giveärmutterfutter during the luteal-Phase of the menstrual cycle retains. Therefore yes, it could be well from nursing, but, to about only certainly be, you should another Prit takes üfung if you miss your period.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks so very much for your answers. I woke up this morning in order to find AF in full power here!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from jamie.ro... I def. think es\'s of nursing

No comments:

Post a Comment