Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do I believe, that I could be again pregnant, but I nevertheless nurse?

Do I believe, that I could be again pregnant, but I nevertheless nurse?

I am b/fing old my 12 months and my menstruation returened shortly before a while however exact iregular.
I didn\'t have any period in the last 4 months, but I don\'t know any hwether thats simply normally for nursing
I didn\'t notice any increase at weight/abdomen-Größe, but I feel the whole time sick and tire and thirsty.
I took a pregnancy examination a few weeks ago, but it didn\'t work right, it was very weak.
Any advice?

Additional details

It was very much very weak, but there only one line didn\'t show pregnant

5



from Frankie

Best answer chosen by Asker

Take the examination again. Nursing normally behält periods for appr in chess. 12-14 months. I became pregnant, während I an older baby nursed, and only continued and reduced the care gradually, while the stop of step, this cuddles. She/it occasionally still nursed für comfort, after the baby had been born, but lost interest in her/its/their own agreement. Es\'s-Versuch and mistakes, but has beliefs in itself, and you will work out it, weiß Mum best. Glück and well settled for it, to give a big beginning to your baby.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "me thinks, that I could be p., was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (13)



from Mel731 Wait another week and a retest

what you wait for going from Gossip81 and see your doctor

a reliable form of the contraception is not from Lynn S Breastfeeding, therefore there is a very good chance, that you could be, except if other contraception was also used. Time the doc, she/it können gets a blood hormone level and this sees this comes something with it upward as the urine-snifter bath was weak. Incidentally, the urine examination works pregnancy been produced only in high quantities as the hormone, that notices it, only during the first 12 weeks, until the placenta completely useful is and instead the fetus backed.

through Lisa H yes, you take another examination!!! I had a friend, that nursed and didn\'t recognize, that she/it was pregnant, until she/it was similar 5 months further,............... and sometimes, if your hormones didn\'t happen any good, or if you take the pregnancy examination to a time of the day, as your hormones are not high, it will come out, you fall in unconsciousness............ best time, to take it, first matter is this there is

from Carolyn R, I would propose that to make it for another examination, that tends BF, to bring cycles in disorder, to me did, still is irregular v infact-Bergwerk, and my son now is 10 months, and I stopped before a long time BF

from true blue Brit, I am my mother\'s result, that believes, she/it, coulnd\'t falls pregnant, while they nurse. Dort\'s ten months between my brother and I.
I never had periods while I nursed, but. ICH\'d tries another Prüfung.

through mshowdy4.... my SIL is pregnant 3 months, and, to nurse her/it/them still, 1 year old last week only turned!

through tay_jen1, you take an examination, in order to calm down your mind, you could be pregnant.

of course through London girls can become you pregnant, if breast feeding and this are, why you should take precaution, if wants to become you dont pregnant. Her/its/their the best, to see, betted is, that you fas little, he/it will be capable to for certainly tell you. Glück this per way, that it goes!

from Evie... yes, you can become pregnant during breast feeding, I would propose, that you take another pregnacy-Prüfung, you can continue nursing, while you are pregnant,good luck,ps, a weak positive still is a positive one, a weak negation could be a positive one,

from x Danielle x, you wait another week and take you another examination!

durchdurch nativeAZ if you are really concerned, you go to the doctor or planned parenthood for a reliable examination, only $10 with PP. but, sick myou also sound üd & thirsty like dehydration. Certainly is you, thereß you sufficiently good liquids, i.e. water, gets gatorade, vitamin water not soda & coffee, if you especially quiet, you drink brand certainly pile of water. Every time if I begin, dehydrate myself too fühlen, I add one bottle of water any salt directly and drink it, salted also french fries frites-Hilfe, or if you 0-do miracles like my Familienessiggurken0 strangely is.

through? lani s thereß It normal is, your period not while him/it to have silence, it is caused by high Hormon-prolactin-Niveaus, they of drinking are stimulated, this is called lactation amennorhea. It unterdrückt ovulation for a while, but you won\'t know, if you will ovulate again, that is, why you could become pregnant unknowing, while to nurse as there, is no periods as the landmark. You/they müssen particular protection has, that not development to be pregnant sure. If you pregnancy verdächtigen, you test in following weeks. Do it better than fr in the morningüher morning urine profit results. See, negative results have your doctor, if you get, the same Gefühle for suitable assessment of your condition still.?

It could interest you to read amenorrhea,check from his/its link:/wh/fp/clam on lactation.

No comments:

Post a Comment