Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do I have a 5 and a half, old baby and I nurse presently? If it is möglich, that I could be pregnant?

Do I have a 5 and a half, old baby and I nurse presently? If it is möglich, that I could be pregnant?

I take micronor-Geburtenkontrolle presently. My doctor put me on after I had my baby. I mußte for over one month from it come off, and I began only one week long back.

I also noticed that a small pinkish/peach colored blood once yesterday evening.
It this normal, or could I be pregnant?
Did no one of you become pregnant, during nursing?

through ketchupk...

Best answer chosen by voters

It is * possibly *, that you are pregnant,..., but if exclusively you quiet, * & * on birth control seems it very much unlikely this early one on it.

I became twice pregnant, during working as a nurse however both times was, after my period had returned. My period came with six months every time theück, and I became pregnant with 8 months and 12 monts with no birth control.

If you are you pregnant, * can you * continues you nursing. It won\'t harm your baby. I nurse the whole way through both once, once with two cultivations (with no damage,). Natürlich... a Person\'s-Erfahrung is less important as the facts and the figures. You/they ksees önnen here: Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through mzmalaci.... you certainly could be!! being the easiest time, to become pregnant, after you had a baby. Take a Prüfung. Glück.

through desert924rose? You/they könnten is

from Jenn you certainly can become pregnant, and if you are, you must stop to nurse. nursing brands original giveärmutter contract and this could cause a miscarriage. Finding from baldmöglichst! Glück!

durchdurch famo6 began you the pill on the first day of your period?
I hate because it be a must on the small pill (that knows i) if you are breast feeding because you must be so much more on the ball over the time, that you need for him/it, and i.m only not this good with it.
But pleases havent in consideration of it i, while taken her/it/them it.
If you then brought him/it the first day of your period, you should be okay, and covered. If I then think you did.nt, thereß you 7 days, to guarantee, should wait, you are protected completely, because the nurses you to ovulate doesn\'t hinder, and you can fall pregnant. My großer nan had some of her/its/their 10 children under one year between them as well!.
If you made everything, that could then be it only your body, that adapts itself again to the pill, and is, for only a little one of the trickle.
If not, you then get an examination and a hope of the best!!

Luck


through mbrcatz, It is normal, and you could be pregnant.

If you nurse, you have only a 15 percent of chance to become pregnant, after which first 8 weeks.

Many women become pregnant while they nurse. But the most Don\'t, until the baby solid Körper begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment