Wednesday 20 July 2011

Un nursing one on birthcontrol can still be i pregnant?

Un nursing one on birthcontrol can still be i pregnant?

My son is not have get approximately 3 months old and i that my period was told i, is because of the breatfeeding. Un-aslo on a low hormone birth control. Does Everytime i check my cervix, it seems to be low, and can this middle i be heavy pregnant, or does your cervix stay close breastfeeed during you?

Additional details

Please help un a small one traumatized from my work, and jargon still becomes pregnant.

2

i had a Csection.

2



from Allison W

Best answer chosen by Asker

Somebody told me recently that his/its daughter, and on this low dosage birth control pill, nursed while this pregnant development. I

t possibly is. At the same time, that your Körper is, a small one probably calms from hit, so I guess that you could take out an examination and a finding.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thanx
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from mrs.meli.... they can become pregnant during breast feeding, or on birth control. ICH\'m not certainly has which Wirkungen-Brustfütterung on your cervix. But it seems definitive like something, over him/it you your doctor should consult. Maybe her/its/their doctor wants your birth control veralters or puts in it... it could induce you to miss your period, or it could be somewhat more serious.

through allforas.... you are not pregnant. Why do you check your cervix anyway? It is fine, and healing still from the birth.

from Alyssa, I would be no beastfeeding on birthcontrol. ICH\'m not certainly is it für the baby good.

from Mommy_of... I believes that your cervix why gets back thats to normal,

No comments:

Post a Comment