Wednesday 20 July 2011

Everyone.?

Everyone.?

i believes that is i simply paranoid. it nurses my 3 1/2 months old i so that a period has dont i. i therefore is more anxiously i\'m that goes, to become again pregnant. I and my hubby use a condom most of the time, but not everytime. and he/it extracts everytime. knows many people, who have pregnant, w iährend nursing however her/its/their children older was. i has für a couple constricted, days and i got nauseas, but i with the dinner thinks his/its cause so paranoid i\'m over it. birth control took 5 days long i, but beschloß, that all those hormones, that go to my daughter, wants didnt i so that resigned i. each other with these worries and something für a birth control uses you.

Additional details

Thanks to kissy and tru blu. i\'ll prolly continues only with the condoms. i-Don\'t wants all implants or Schüsse. it becomes i, the pill moves in prolly theück at if made them it nursing.

3



through kissyh14

Best answer chosen by voters

I nursed both of my children as well as nursing still. It is very normal not to have any period, während it nurses. Normally, you get shut your period by 6-10 months theück, after your baby was born. If you concerned at now then being pregnant, is, I propose, thereß to get a pregnancy tests and it takes, this will calm down your mind.

I used only condoms with both of my children and if you then use the whole time, that I believe, for them that you will go do it well.

Incidentally some women immediately get back her/its/their periods after they had the baby so that you never know. But a Schwangerschaftsprüfung, to take, weather will let you definitely known, you are pregnant or not.

Source(s,:

Mommy of two... 67 percent 2 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to! ! RSS

Other Answers (10)



through momtojul... I used, that "method extracts, that thinks everyone, the answer is... and now, I have 2 boys, who are 15 months apart.

Now, I have an IUD... and miracle of not getting of pregnant" matter works on this whole one...

from Jonny\'s Due Aug.18th!! seriously, you get an IUD, this way, that you don\'t need to worry therefore, only. See in it. Es\'s something, which they placed into you,.. you conserves it, took out, every time if you want,.., but it can last up to 5years. You/they gewannen\'t muß itself therefore, to become at all pregnant, provides. Es\'s 99 percent effective. Das\'s what I did, and I am glad. Es\'s awesome. See in it and ask your doctor about it. Glück to you!

through jemlbf_3... I nursed my twins, whom an i didnt has, that was sex with my husband til i on birth control of i application mirena. für some women likes her/it/them i for him/it others, that dont i does, it almost didn\'t have one single problem for a yr in one if you then need another opition, the pill stain is or shot mirena it.. his/its 99.9 percent is the others all 97.9 percent or less one an i believes, that constricting could still be the uterous, that shrinks maybe, if it could not then be only your body, that thinks, that however, it should have jargon for him/it a period. i never was concerend over him/it with my boys, whom it never seemed, she/it, to cause, the mirena is differently.

from Beth While, you nurse most of the time, that extends it the lot of time, before a woman has her/its/their period again. But you kit starts önnen to ovulate before you get you period even for the first time. Normally a few weeks before your period. You/they should from on method any type to theit uses ück, because you never know, when you will begin to ovulate, and if you land, this wants to happen by chance pregnant \'t to development as you must take precautions. You/they können condoms use, as you were, or you can get an IUD of the doesn\'t release hormones. You/they können tries to take the small pill also. It is a progesterone mu for only pill, that is taken every day at the same time,ß, but doesn\'t influence your milk production of the estrogen in regular birth control pills, you can. Progesterone is a natürlich occurring hormone, that you produce anyways. Only be careful, ouchßer if you want, two babies unify because you never know if Sie\'ll starts to ovulate.

o through Jessica, that I 15 months long my 1. Daughter nursed. Because she/it was 1 weeks old, thereß I on the depo-Schuß was. There were not any side-effects to her. If you sure his/its wants, thereß you sure will be, that I would advise you to go on any type of birth control. I also nursed my 2 6 months long. Daughter and was on the pill, w,ährend working also of her as a nurse. I believe, thereß it sure, to use birth control and to still harm at the sure time without your baby, is to be nursed.

through tru_blu i nursed and still does, but only with night, my daughter now is 14months old one. i used birth control never only the jerk from method, and this worked 3 years long the last ones from i, was married, everything ouchßer of the week, so as TTC.and gets back didnt i my period, until my daughter was 11 months old, would say gladly i that its likely only paranoia, there are some low hormonal birth controls, on which you can get, while however breast feeding his/its better to use condoms only, and or the jerk from method. although pregnancy can and happens to some women, während she/it nurses, the chances are much lower than if not, you take it easily and after took an examination a few weeks,

through lollipops.... speech 2 original Doctor Kampf age-naive methods.

depo-Schuß, every 3 months one shot in original buttocks

theres-Medikamente and rings, u can to original cervix put in

theres the stain

see a doctor, if cause original bodies needs, in order to heal before another baby, times.

through xbg yes I is.
(my wife was tired with our first born child,

Source(s,:

I AM ONE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

through mommy of 2 J\'s, I took the Depo-Schuß approximately 2 weeks after I had my daughter. I asked the doctor, and they told me that it was sure, während it nursed. I wouldn\'t Zählt this not credits a period, while they nurse matter". Es\'s not always the case. You/they still will sometimes have a period, während you nurses, and if Sie\'wieder should take you a pregnancy examination, because you don\'t have one. If you decide to do Depo, or any type of birth control, the doctor Ihnen should any type of birth control a Schwangerschaftspr before the giving of youüfung gives.

through sunshine fuss, that exclusively property with minimal pumping, using of a condom and moving out nurses, helped to hold me pregnant, frees 18 months long. But through this time, my son became ausschlieIt nursed ßlich no more so that it was inevitable. I wählte also, to stop, to use B.C., because she/it explained, after she/it had not cried to my lactation advisor over any milk that, while pill is okay the baby, because it doesn\'t contain any estrogen, it tends to use up her/its/their milk supply, for the majority of the women.
For constricting, I tended to constrict on it and from for the first 6 months, particularly, as I nursed. No real reason why lasts it w so a long time agoürde, my uterus was depressed back to sort by the size before 6 weeks of follow-up. es\'s always möglich that wanting you over the not again so soon pregnant is thinks, so very much, that your body shows signs, because you placed too many thoughts in it. Type of you, if a Mrs. pregnancy Symptom has, if it wants to be they so badly pregnant and für so long, but is really not pregnant. Only a thought. But für piece of mind, I always pursued my periods, and pregnancy examinations took if a couple late days. 33 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment