Wednesday 20 July 2011

Experience in it, to nurse with a tumor?

Experience in it, to nurse with a tumor?

I have a tumor, right beside the nipple, in my right breast. I am gegenwärtig 27 weeks with my first pregnant; but I let pass already much colostrum. Normally, it is from only the left nipple (the bad breast) Overtime does, while the right, that one with the tumor, normally beautifully dry is. It has resemble him/it not even shape/look like the other. I was surprised if each other ever found out something like it, and if they, this w, thinkürde prevents to nurse from this nipple? I weiß, that I can ask only my doctor for the same matter, and I intend to it, but I wanted to get also your opinions.

Additional details

It is a fibroadenoma (sp) sorrowfully and is not-cancerous

4

It told the doctor that it is fine if I leave it, but that, if it causes a problem, it capable, to become, is off. You/they thought b/c of so wide, that it doesn\'t prepare for any pain. I only want to guarantee, thereß I capable, not to nurse with any obstruction, is.

4



through mystic_e...

Best answer chosen by Asker

WennWenn the tumor pressure on some milk managements practices, it could her/it/them from being capable to bring milk to the nipple. Which could induce congested managements to begin with it. Now, I am geführt become, from info over it, to nurse after reduction, to believe, this if access to the nipple has doesn\'t a more individual pipe after the first few weeks, that it will finish to produce milk, and it will stop because it is become saturated.

AlsAls yearn you for itself as none of the managements, you have unobstructed access to the nipple that you will be capable to live on this side. But, if this breast at all, what a problem could be, is not developed,
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank for the information! Hopefully, everything will go well. Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ the most wife dont lets through even colostrum, until they give birth, so that maybe you still produce dsome in this breast, or it is allowed to jsut-Bedürfnis any special stimulation, as you yearn as it, is no ing the milk managements, also you can nurse from only one breast

through dolfin42.... Hmmm... I assumes this, the tumor was seen already in it and is not dangerously there and from itself? I have very cystic Brüste and had removed already a lump, as I was there, my early 20\'s. I was capable to work all 3 of my children as a nurse. Don\'t ließ the fact that you leak only from one side while you still are pregnant worry you, maybe the other side happens after your baby got here if many women didn\'t nurse successfully from only one side.

No comments:

Post a Comment