Wednesday 20 July 2011

Fasts, while nursing?

Fasts, while nursing?

my daughter is 4 months and she/it nurses i and would like to it until she/it is six months. i didnt fasts last year, because was i pregnant, and my doctor didn\'t advise me because of some small complications. but if this year should want i i-Fasten to it, although my husband didn\'t tell me. wants, he/it fasts cause my milk in order to dry up? if there is any hadeeth, that this topic erwähnen?

from Trix_R_n...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Asalam Walaikum,

Sister, I saw everywhere in order to answer your question! I have many Islamic Bücher over decisions for women and these information, I got entitled from a book, "instructions of Shariah for from woman of Zarif Ahmad Thanvi of collected women" and approved \'Aarfi through Dr. Abdul Hail.

This below mentions hadith that is allowed him/it for a nursing mother to postpone her/its/their abstinence,:

"Allah is told boxes, that K\'abi (pbuh) said, about Anas boxes Malik, half of the salah enacted to the traveler and the abstinence to him/it, to the woman, that suckles an infant, and the pregnant woman." (Mishkat.)

A note under the hadith also explains:
"As well like a patient and a traveler, it is allowed to postpone, so also during the Ramadan the woman to fast, that nurse an infant, is allowed to postpne, that fasts, if it will take food from the child. But it is für she/it illegally, in order to postpone the abstinence, if the child can live from other meal besides Mother, \'s-Milch."

I hope that this helps!

Salam!

Source(s,:

"Instructions of Shariah for from woman of Zarif Ahmad Thanvi of collected women" and approved \'Aarfi through Dr. Abdul Hail.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank for the hadeeth, however, the matter is that with nursing un starting also of her on baby food, to help, to get nutrions more, but her/its/their main source of the meal is my milk. inshallah i becomes St theyärke has to do what is right, and with legit-logischen thinking.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



through shasta if you are breast feeding, you should not fast, you baby gets the nutrients and the vitamins through what you eat in and outside the womb, so that would become i, you don\'t need that your baby is healthy,

from KC, I cannot identify the hadith, but I remember having read one, that pregnant and nursing women and babies will free from the request, to fast. Enduring lives is more important at certain phases of the life.

It is wonderful, that you want to it, but it is not for it well your or your baby healthy.

, To dry up fasting induced your milk actually maybe, because you constantly must deliver the food to your body.

from diamond dragons your relieved one..... doesn\'t read you from hadith, you remind only the say of me of my Islam Lehrer with it for itself... and congrats on the new baby.....: D

through inuyasha... it gives enough areas of THIS world, where one is forced "into Lenten,...

Count your blessing.

Now... goes something you.

Source(s,:

INUYASHA!

experiences personal from Umm Selma From, I found that I was not capable to fast and breast feed at the same time. My daughter was one year six months old, I bemühte me, to fast. I found, thereß my milk supply away down went, and she/it got sufficiently not. I almost found Ständig her/its/their care still, that she/it never was satisfied. I was located also the Fühlen also not so good. Therefore, I didn\'t decide too fast.

If you fear for your child, then, it is the best that you don\'t fast. It is better to eat, you then give her/its/their formula.

through slopoke6... you don\'t fast
nourish your child

through? Umm*Sultan? Rana exactly 7-23-11 why, to pump your milk, not try way, that you have enough milk, with it original daughter too ernheads and, to still be capable, to fast? Hope, that helps.

Source(s,:

Muslimah

No comments:

Post a Comment