Wednesday 20 July 2011

How can you tell if you ovulate while you nurse?

How can you tell if you ovulate while you nurse?

It was 7 1/2 months, since I gave birth, and I still nurse, but I have not had yet my period. It was told me, thereß the nurses you nach-partum first for him/it six months, that harbor yearns as as you, protects \'t your period had. But I also has goört, that maybe you ovulate, and becomes pregnant, before you have your first period.
What are some signs that you ovulate again?
When did your period return, as nursing?
Thank for advance.

from Christ_follower 24/7

Best answer chosen by voters

First, congrats on your baby!
I was care and didn\'t have my period one whole year long with our first. This last time was she/it 14 months old before I got my period. Then, it was lol a 59 day of cycle.
I put to there only look at fertilityfriend.com that what was upward, but not doing of the whole matter like fundamental bodies temps like us TTC was. I noticed the CM and so forth and had an idea, that I ovulated.

Yes, they can definitely ovulate without a period. Indeed I have a friend, gave the birth and got immediately pregnant. My brother after Gesetz\'s-Schwester did, thereß often lol. There is, no one such matter is protection breasfeeding as well. But some women are 3 months in the chief nach-partum less fertile. It is such an individual matter although and likely, why you get assorted answers.

The best from luck and blessing:,

Source(s,:

Mother of a 6yr aged 18 month old 13 weeks 3 days pregnant with #3, fertility charting/research and experiences 1 election save 100 percent to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through fearful women, you do rare the history, that you would have to need an OPK every day in order to know, if you are, only makes ovulating(though,normally that, if you are TTC. IF you think, you now are. ICH\'d takes one and sees. Because most women don\'t have any signs/symptoms of the ovulation.

Signs, that maybe some women notice, while ovulating,:

Increase at fundamental body temperature
Alterations of cervical mucus,(many-Frauen compares it with a protein,
Light, in order to allow a discount of abdominal constricting,
Increased more sexually desire,due to the increase at hormones,mainly-Östrogen

from Wendy i thinks was you, that the first sign got i, as my baby was, an increase in closing had i 5 months old and then connects my period days later.
only with it you knows, knows i 2 women, that were breast feeding and didn\'t have any period, that became again pregnant, because they didn\'t use any protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment