Wednesday 20 July 2011

How do I stop my menstrual period, while nursing?

How do I stop my menstrual period, while nursing?

My daughter is 3 months old, and I nurse her/it/them exclusively. I didn\'t expect the getting of my period, until I she/it out entwöhnte. Yesterday, however, I got my period together with the sore Brüsten, back pain, and cramps, that I, about gotten, used, before I became pregnant.
I enjoyed my break in my period and surprised, something, for which I could make it to brand, holds me, if there was, again.
My daughter sleeps longer with night without eating. She/it becomes für 6 hours stright to times sleeps. I have a Fühlen, that this must do with it. Würden, to often pump with night, help to stop it?

through debbie

Best answer chosen by voters

As soon as it begins upward, there is not any way again to stop it differently, as becomes again pregnant or through medical intervention. Sie\'wieder correct you in it as soon as the baby begins, schließt longer periods, to abstain, to work as nurses, to the return of the cycle one, on it, although only because the baby sleeps longer, you certainly think for not that you are gotten your period soon. It is a myth as you found out, thereß you your period cannot get, while you nurse,; es\'s something removes this type of only from the mom. EinigesEiniges is even gotten her/its/their periods in the first month, although I think, the average is 9-12 months. Es\'s likely, thereß you also with your next baby an early return of your cycle will have, although maybe little longer you one will go.

I only must say that I grieve for the loss of your break. I got shut mine theück, as my baby 9 months old was and him/it still with 16 months and 12 weeks together with #2 at the breast drank, and my first thought was, "I gotta becomes again pregnant, that this stinks!" 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from Stephani.... my whether nursing told me normally exclusively, your period will stop, but not always guarantees it (that is), why it also is also no reliable form of the birth control. I pumped and nursed and did formula, but still drives once to theückgegeben mining, my son was some months old. There are birth control pills, that für nursing sure should be, and I hear that birth control conserves stop/lighten-Perioden. I place wei auf\'tß however for sure, maybe your baby doesn\'t eat any sooo very much that your body is not capable to menstruate. Who weiß, that we are all different one(s), but as I said, I didn\'t changes everything, and one day, my period came only back and there was not anything, which I could do. You/they könnten tries, with yours WHETHER to speak. :) Glück.

Source(s,:

Mommy of a 7 months old baby boys

you don\'t expect any future pregnancy from the Bella\'s mommy of If soon anytime, a good possibility is depo-provera to exclude for it, your period and one of the few birth control possibilities while they nurse. only certainly put, over fertility upward with your ob/gyn to sprechen\'s and down

through no bull! Her/its/their Körper goes back to his/its old self. You/they können it really doesn\'t stop, except if you become pregnant or take meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment