Wednesday 20 July 2011

How much is the stain / can month and i it uses, while he/it nurses?

How much is the stain / can month and i it uses, while he/it nurses?

My baby is 5 weeks old, and I would get any contraception gladly, but I don\'t want to take any birth control pills as I became pregnant on them. If there is still something ouchßer stain i, you expel nursing for itself? I kann\'t does condoms, because I am alergic to latex,... my husband wäre with the jerk from method finely, but I am not sure, if it sufficiently certainly is and doesn\'t want, you immediately become again pregnant.

through tully

Best answer chosen by Asker

hello there
un a little one you you, has twice pregnant gt i on the pill: s
i has a 22mth aged daughter Madison and a baby girl, that genistation both them concieved with 20 weeks at 14. August 06, on the Pillen-diffrent-Pillen, was born kümmern you you. but same result then got i pregnant 3 weeks, after had lost my lil munchkin i. therefore i
it is 24.2 datys so that it can happen really soon, so that if baby wants you dnt gess one i, you will have iether 2 bids this:

CONDOMS: You/they cannot get more dearly used If man of Latex-condons-allthough correctly, is 95 percent to 97 percent of the time effective.

LITTLE ONE PILL: A progesterone only pill, that is taken every day at the same time,
Can immediately, but the best is begun to wait, until every bleeding, so that often is three to six weeks of repeat delivery, settled is recommended.Efficacy-Rate 96 percent to 99 percent

Depo Provera: , in order to be begun the best six weeks of repeat delivery, to reduce bleeding problems.
Is effective in seven days.
Effectiveness installment is 99 percent or bigger.

Implanon: A progesterone only implants. The implant is ungefähr the size a match-does embroidery and is put in into the inner upper arm. It läßt for until three years progesterone slowly freely, it can before him/it, if necessary, becomes off.
Can is begun six weeks of repeat delivery.
Effectiveness installment is bigger than 99 percent.

Milk volumes are, didn\'t reduce and hormonal transfer to the milk is very low if he/it uses the above mentioned three contraceptive methods.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, big answer!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through * * the will of a 2010 babies * * healthy u-Typen could pray dont only u, gets must, preggie cas u-Jargon takes the pill or the stain or ring or shots during original that nurses.. n trusts me to extract doesnt, works for me and means 3 cousins r a result of our fathers, that extracts LOL,.. luck tho.. and asks original the u can make ur-Arzt, whether there is nething,... oh, if the money, that she/it from lateix condomes-Witz earn, has u

through sara s, there now is IUD with hormones, thats what reckons i with useing, you dont must remember, that it works for it, has until side-effects minimal to 5 years now and works the best, after you talk a child.but about bc with your doctor of course left, there is also alot others occasion from there.

Merina, for which it is advertised magizine in baby talk, would propose i

I know about Cassandra K, that an IUD now is all tha-Zorn, but I would advice against it. There are many many many side-effects he/it Ärztedon\'t tells you approximately. And, although there is no one, that will admit it, SOME (not everything) procure dafür from certain insurance companies a step back, to put her/its/their patients on it. I know TWO close to friend, who became pregnant on it, and lost the babies both. There is a lawyer, that itself bemüht, a deep category act case aginst the company to get, that Merina does, because of which side-effects of the aren\'t told, to the paitent. You/they move from weight profit, to difficulty concieving after distance. Es\'s very uncanny. I beat before if there of Sie\'wieder the reflectionover, to do much research! I have a gegenwärtig, and only problems with it had, because it, that out bad cycles slides, it, that "strings" pokeing my husband during the intercourse, the distance is more expensive than the IUD themselves, and because been not 2 years es\'s, the insurance company won\'t pay for it.
The single matter, that I can propose, become bind a "clamp" like matter, where you are tubes, but not real. You/they are removable, so that, if you want to have more children, u these Möglichkeit has.
Luck, and doesn\'t jump in anything... lol.. I knows, it is a hard decision!

through jkat405, I use Mirena, IUD with progesterone only, and I nurse. I know several other women, that nurse one IUD and use. Since the beginning of my IUD auf\'t, I place even still gets periods!

from Kay Castilio, they have a matter, they insert into you, and it can remain in place for until 10 years, and you conserve it, moved at every time and works, good i dont knows something is called, but one Dr. would know un not certainly the costs of his/its cheeper then another baby!!!!!!!!!!!

from Cormeliu... I only stopped to nurse in December and I can tell you that you cannot use the stain or because of the estrogen, that is in them, takes which manner of pill. My doctor gave me to micro norm. es\'s quite dearly (~ $48-60/mo, but they work. The single traction to theück that I had, the fact that you could still become pregnant was if protection uses you didn\'t. Also während I on them was, I had only two periods (uncanny). you ask doctor about them for you.

Hope that this helps,:)

No comments:

Post a Comment