Wednesday 20 July 2011

How old was your nursing baby, as you became again pregnant, and had your period returned?

How old was your nursing baby, as you became again pregnant, and had your period returned?

My baby is 9 months, my period didn\'t return, and she/it is on solids as well as worked nascent as a nurse upon request. I had a small paper aufwärts and miracles, that developed like many other mommies, during this as a nurse works and no period. If I introduced myself, wäre I extatic, but simply curious.

through mommy of two n, who loves IT!

Best answer chosen by voters

I was breast extremely sterile itself during me nourished. My friend went into the whole time, and I never became pregnant, until I the Füttern from all together breast resigned. One week after I riseört had to nurse my son, I became pregnant. He/it was 12months and one week as I developed again. Maybe this is not the case with each woman, but während my breast, that feeds my cycle of all months, was built dung. I began because it had a period as my son was four months,.. then käme it one month not, or comes twice in one month. it pißte me away. I weiß, that I took approximately 7preg proofs, because my period always was screwed upward.

Source(s,:

15mo15mo baby kids / Bun in the oven 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment