Wednesday 20 July 2011

I have an one year old baby, whom I still nurse. If I began birth control pills ouchßer still no period?

I have an one year old baby, whom I still nurse. If I began birth control pills ouchßer still no period?

I have an one year old baby, who still nurses i. I had not gotten my period to have my child so that I decided to begin birth control in January and the shot Depo Provera wählte that is 3 months long effective. Während I a period or no type of bleeding or the trickle on the shot experienced. IchIch finished winning tons of weight, f,ühlte me, prolonged the whole time and so on many bad side-effects, that i didn\'t like, so that I decided to change to the pill. With my fI were given to combination birth control pills to älligen date for the shot in March, instead of renewing my shot, per my request. This week was my from week, the week, as I für my period due was, while still on these pills and nothing.. no period and now un the procures becoming. Is it because un still could nursing or I pregnant is?

from Dave

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they are not gotten your period while you nurse. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Missy Day is because of your breast feeding! his/its completly-Geldstrafe worries dont! geniusßen you, not to be at your period!

No comments:

Post a Comment