Wednesday 20 July 2011

Iron supplements, while nursing?

Iron supplements, while nursing?

Consent, therefore over one month ago inquired a question after my son\'s stipulated vitamins for me itself, I had difficulties of bringing from him/it to take her/it/them as they nauseate only in taste. I recieved much große answers, the say mostly from me, that my breastmilk was more than enough shouldn for my son and him/it, t needs vitamins. Therefore after days and days of research beschloß I me, that go, wasn\'t, to still give him/it the vitamins. Guesses any pacification of this is I, for what I look, he/it doesn\'t she/it needs. I myself still take my pränatalen vitamins, I, because I found from myself, has be pregnant, but I surprised must guarantee me, if additional iron supplements take I, he/it gets what he/it needs. My son is 7 months. All answers become very geschcorrode becomes!

from Tanya

Best answer chosen by Asker

really, he/it doesn\'t need her/it/them. no you Don\'t needs also none addition.

"Most mineral supplements for example iron, calcium, copper, chrome (zinc), that is taken by the mother, doesn\'t influence any breastmilk-Niveaus. "
/ nutrition/vitamins/m. < on vitamins for mommy

the quantity in breastmilk is different than what the supplements are, and what is in formula,..., but it is not become need the type of iron important this addition in breastmilk, that is picked up so easily!!!

the single special vitamin, that a nursed baby needs outside the breastmilk, is vitamin D... besides a small while beside a sunny window is sufficiently every day. have one or two nursing sessions in the Nagain, you place ähe from a sunny window, and you!!!

/ nutrition/vitamins/i. < more iron info
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank you, everything summarized him/it of those web sites for me. :)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through maegs33, I gave those matters approximately 2 weeks long to my first son and then interjected her/it/them, they are not necessary. I tried her/it/them with my nächsten baby even never, I let him/it eat only soft meats, as it time for him/it to eat solid meal, was, he/it could her/it/them on and itself chooses, and it it now 10 months and has prefects iron levels.

I think about it only this way: do you mother, nature drafts it? No? Don\'t worries therefore.

You/they don\'t have to load on iron, you only take prenatals your regular, and you will go do it well.

from Mommyof2 Nee, you must not give him/it anything. You/they still take your prenatals, the also groß is. I never have my children one ergänzung given, during care and she/it big did. Breast milk gives them everything, which they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment