Wednesday 20 July 2011

Introducing itself/themselves, during nursing?

Introducing itself/themselves, during nursing?

How become others pregnant, during nursing? I don\'t have still any period, and my son almost is 9 months old. We don\'t reckon with TTC with it, until he/it is at least 12 months old, but I therefore plan outstretched nursing, maybe I don\'t have still any period!
How introduce itself others, during nursing?

from Refo

Best answer chosen by voters

I nursed my son 19 months long. i didn\'t has a period, until he/it was 14 months. i was also on birth control. she/it held i at hoping, thereß of this i pregnant will become, but nothing happened. then, the doctor told me, it könnte is, the care doesn\'t leave you in order to become pregnant so that stopped i to work him/it as a nurse, and nothing still happened. sees many women pregnant i and working in the same time as a nurse. i wünschte, as to be it that, but it didn\'t works together with me! believes i so, thereß it itself to another from one distinguishes, it takes easily with it
but the period matter is fine that my friend didn\'t have any till, that was her/its/their son 16 months. as i started to lower the number of nurses, because my son i started to get my period. place so auf\'t-Sorge and try to relax to work as a nurse and to geniusßen.

Source(s,:

find out 1 election save 100 percent to it! ! RSS

This question about introducing "during bre. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (2)



I don\'t know about Miranda\'s mommy, as she/it did it, but I deprive a woman twice, who didn\'t introduce first itself once, it during nursing AND the being on birth control happened. She/it has a 3 year a 5 year old and a 5 month old a 1.5 year old old. Therefore his/its mmaybe you should ögliches your WHETHER asks after the period matter, a quite long time seems 9 months to be to go as most mommies with out, I talked to it, a period had, during nursing after recovery of birth.

from Sleeples.... property depends it only on your body. My son is almost 14 months, and I still nurse him/it. I got shut my period with 6 wks pp theück, although I was exclusively breast feeding. I use OPK\'s and I also ovulates. One can can to woman as to it from woman it alters if you begin back. If not you your period at the 12 month marks gefaßt have that you should go your OB/GYN to discuss your possibilities. Glück to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment