Wednesday 20 July 2011

Irregular periods, during nursing.?

Irregular periods, during nursing.?

okay un 17. i had my son on June in 19, had july my menstruation, August and September approximately 15. but havent, my period still had, and it is the end of october. i weiß, that Don\'t sometimes has you your period, if you nurse. i introdused he/it to solid meal like rice ceral and some 1. Meal, as he/it was 3 months. if he/it now is i 4 months, asked, whether, as soon as had i, reguläre periods i, to have, could begin irregularly, because un nursing? i dont thinks un pregnant however. please help this worrys me! and will continue i, unregelmäßig, to have?

from Stacey

Best answer chosen by voters

it could be only your body and hormones, that return to normal, after it had your baby. I wouldn\'t worries therefore so soon after child birth. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment