Wednesday 20 July 2011

Un the marvel only, like effective nursing as birth control is?

Un the marvel only, like effective nursing as birth control is?

Ive read that it is 98 percent effective, if you during the day at least every 4 hours nurses, every 6 hours with night... which I does. I guess his/its so effective one because a woman, who nurses a period the often doesnt ovulate/have, in the first six months. My question is... no, I don\'t have yet my period had become jargon I with it pregnant..., BUT this something, if I sex h before my first ovulationätte, and white not, that I ovulated have because I had another period havent..., how is it then effective? You/they dont weiß the first time, that you ovulate for your first period,..., so that I indeed pregnant before my first period, right, could become? The chances weras in every month meanwhile slim, each woman has development a 25 percent of chance, or about there, of the pregnant..., but then like nurses effective 98 percent... I dont white, that if/when Ill for the first time ovulates! , P.. my husband and I hate condoms, and the most b.c. pills you jargon reception während pregnant... with it thats why un the marvel. My baby is 7 weeks old and I, another still wants one dont!)

Additional details

IBCLC, I definitely nurse more than every 4 hours, I only said, that the place said, at which I looked, I should nurse this in order to use often BF as birth control. Normally is every 2 1/2-3 hours, thereß she/it eats,... with a 4 hour space SOMETIMES once per day.

1



from Beth

Best answer chosen by Asker

If you nurse exclusively upon request, then, it is very unlikely that you will ovulate at all during the first 6 months, and normally gets a period into the few women, who do her/it/them, before the first ovulation if it is this early one. Therefore während this time is nursing effective 98 percent of percent as birth control, because there is only a 2 percent of chance, that you will ovulate, before your baby is 6 months old.

If you want to continue to take advantage of your nursing infertility after the first 6 months, you must use NFP or FAM and must learn to represent your fertility signs so that you can expect if maybe you ovulate before you get your first period.

If you practice ecological nursing, the chance is to be become pregnant, you even sink, and the time of the infertility is much longer, the average of 14.6 months. I didn\'t ovulates, until my daughter was 17months old one. My son now is 11 months, no ovulation still.

Source(s,:

Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks... I still believes, that I could use an IUD as support, although.. save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (12)



through stacie Do, you don\'t trust nursing as birth control! You/they don\'t have any idea if your first ovulation will be and becomes pregnant this month! Das\'s, as I finished only 16 months with my first and second child being apart. I became the first time pregnant, thereß I ovulated, and with beginning never my periods.

If you don\'t like any condoms, you see into spermicidal foam, low dose pills or an IUD. There are many Möglichkeiten that can use you while you nurse, you must ask only your doctor about them.

from Stacey Wenn you not yet woolen, white another small one, look of Mirena or the baby pill, not, for what it is called. Talk to your doctor. There are some of birth control methods, that you take, k properönnen, while nursing. I know several women, who became pregnant, während it nurses, so it can happen.

from Damien, Poppie & Alexis mommy Sie probably leaves shouldnt on it for itself! Brustfhowever, it sometimes extends periods ütterung, she/it prevents doesnt eternally! alot the women has periods wno warning gives ährend breast feeding and it that you will begin one! according to you become and you before it ovulate lived, you know and fell you pregnant! Brustfno form of the contraception is ütterung!



Mommy to 3.5yrold, 2.5yrold & 8month old ones!

through mum2abby the first six months, that I, no period, nursed, no pregnancy. As mean period began, it was my Körper that said me that my baby of less milk took, and I was ready that to become again pregnant and I did. According to only wait für the period.

from Emma me was said by it my Dr. itself, not to leave on it. Oh and even if Hafen\'t had you k a period, that you get pregnant,önnen. I know one Mad little, the pregnant using nursing as birth control got. You/they didn\'t has a period, and still became pregnant.

through after-does gymnastics... I dunno, my mommy nursed, and I have a small brother and a sister, who are 10 months apart.

Take a pregnancy examination on contraceptives before going.

from Amie i, 2 differnt-Cousins have, that took the trouble to now use nursing as birth control, she/it, both have 2 children like 10 months, that leave wouldnt on it for itself i, apart, if would be you i,

it is not through Noah\'s mommy! use a condom or other method, Don, verl \'täßt itself on care.

effective birth control is not at all from Spencer & Sophie\'s mommy, who nurse. my husband and his/its brother are apart 13 months, because doesn\'t works, and a friend of me has 357 days of giving birth apart, 8 days schüchtern from 1 years exact, because it doesn\'t work either. Chances are not Sie\'wieder this, it stinks credits of completely much sex, as it only is so, aufwärts and uses condoms or gets the small pill from your doctor, it is intended for birth control while it nurses, and is less likely to cause your milk supply.
if you don\'t still want any other baby, you then guarantee, that you are protected, nursing is not meal for birth control for you for your baby

through IBCLC & Nurse JC Breastfeeding, can is an effective birth control. But you actually then should nurse this. There are many editions in order to follow with it, baby, but is allowed, häufig, to work as a nurse, - 8-12+ times per day.
The more a baby drinks the less likely at the breast, you should become pregnant, but like the child grows and drinks less at the breast, your chances increase.
Because you don\'t like any condoms, you thought about something simple similar spermicide. * Nursing * isn\'t-Geburtenkontrolle. LAM is birth control, and is ungefähr 98 percent effective. It requires working more than nurses than far 5 times per day, however. It demands, thereß you under 6 months nach-partum is, had a period not however, and works upon request as nurses, the huge majority of the babies, who do these young more than nurses far, as 5 times per day.

Yes, it is possible to ovulate and introduces itself to a period before the credit, and that is why it is not 100 percent effective. , But most women, who begin mensturating, before a not-fertile first cycle, no ovulation or ungen 6 monthsügende hormones have to begin a pregnancy and to endure. And most women land that nurses upon request \'t has even first w 6 monthsährend that a period. Therefore Sie\'wieder of looking at of a small percent of a small percent of a small percent, that 2 percent ungefähr corresponds.)

through pours out you My, doctor is a gynecologist/obstetrician. you wußte, that I nursed, but with my 6 weeks of check on, she/it still talked about birth control.

I always have used an IUD, but this time became I pregnant during on it (the cheaper) copper based, it is not as effective as the mirena.
Therefore the IUD was no possibility after my baby girl had been born. My doctor recommended the bc-Pille, that you certainly take, können, while breastfeeding.It doesn\'t have any estrogen in it, one year is only progesterone.It or so long for one short concept birth control certain, and is not as effective as the other birth control pills.
I took, it yearns to guarantee itself/themselves to enough that my husband had a vasectomy, and was tested.

I didn\'t have any problems during on the pill and got 3 weeks my period, after I had stopped to nurse, was she/it 8 months and one week old.

As soon as your baby starts to eat solids, the disaccustoming process started, and you can get more easily alot then pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment