Wednesday 20 July 2011

Irregularly, while nursing?

Irregularly, while nursing?

OK, I had my daughter in 4-4-08. I didn\'t have my AF since having her/it/them until 11-28-08. I believed, thereß I 28 days of cycle with her/its/their diminution of the breast to my normal returned. Now, I didn\'t. I took a Schwangerschaftsprüfung since my last af and my thought, that I saw a line, from approximately 25 days, but it been able to be my imagination. I then took before another a 1.5 week and saw a weak line. The pic is here.
/ albums/cc238.
and here it is inverted.
/ albums/cc238.
Anyways, I waited to retest and took some days before a digital. It showed one "not pregnant" result of 59 seconds, I timed it, and, because a negative result was, you don\'t assume, that to lead up three minute marks, I immediately dismantled it, and it was still touched with blue dye. I was, for which was waited until the three minutes, on and it saw and gave a second line. How regulär I should be, after I got my first AF, while I nursed?

from Elizabet...

Best answer chosen by voters

I, that breast fed to my son untill, he/it was 1 1/2 and gets didnt untill my menstruation 3 months after I had held. I prüfte and everything and got also the weak lines. I went and got a Blutprüfung, to guarantee with my drs. I finished not to be pregnant. I würde says, you ask with your doctor, but you the most likley arent. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through kaitttx theres no second line. Ihr thinks only seeing i "" a second line. i\'m sorrowfully:, während your period, to nurse, can be everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment