Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nurse, and miscarriage told?

Nurse, and miscarriage told?

It was said me about a gynecologist that I must stop to nurse if I want to become again b/c pregnant if I nursed while there was a higher risk of the miscarriage pregnant. I never has go this previouslyört, and there I take the trouble to calculate, every truth is to it.

I know that doctors often inform people of matters, that are not true, to increase her/its/their business or money does, and her/its/their chances of responsibility b/c, to decrease, me was said, that I didn\'t can V-BAC with my second child, and indeed I had her/it/them with at home with no meds. It was said me also about Dr.s, that to nurse at 12mo, is not recommended. My daughter is 18 mo, and we entwöhnen just, I want to be gone slowly up and down with it his/its easier on everyone.

Please no palpitation, but all ideas will be estimated. Thanks:,

through everywhere about my baby girl

Best answer chosen by Asker

Here, this i becomes over nursing and found on-line miscarraige!

Question: Can that nurses during the pregnancy cause a miscarriage?
Did everyone hear the advice, that "breast the best for it to nourish new babies, is", but what happens, if you become pregnant with a new baby, while you still nurse your older? Work während pregnancy safes as a nurse?

Answer:
Although there are numerous conflicting opinions on the question to nurse during the pregnancy, no research ever found that none increased risk of the miscarriage in women, who continue, to nurse an older child during the pregnancy.

In the past, doctors were in the habit of guessing women to stop to work as a nurse as they became again pregnant. The worries were, thereß of nursing the again emerging baby nutrient could take, or uterus contractions stimulate, because nursing from causes, that are increased oxytocin-Niveaus, that also uterus contractions can cause., but there is no one convincing proof that this occurs and babies, who were born to mothers, who nursed during the pregnancy, seem to be completely healthy.

Source(s,:

the silence of the connection is here

/ od/riskfact.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank for the info together with the connection:,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Anna Smith, I have under 6 and you a friend with 5 children, breast fed her/its/their children through her/its/their pregnancys, the most recent, untill, that her/its/their next baby will bear, but in the say, that this one there actually is no benifits, that does a child after the age of 1 as a nurse, how they can get all nutrients from a real food, for a child is more of a comfort matter,

loves Brendon, Bella & Conn Alan i from me stopped breast feedng my daughter, as i was preggers approximately 12 weeks, she/it was also 18 months and it, didnt influences me and my friend nursed through her/its/their whole pregnancy and continued to it after she/it had the baby,

through? BYBs packs money idiots? Has bewu not as far as omßter i a 8 week old baby and un pregnant again was the single matter, that informed me of it my doc, the breast, that can taste good milk differently and can sulk some babies away!

by JennyH Nipple-Anregung, your uterus can cause, you also contract, a possibility is so.

through Kamika-Gehen and gets a second opionion hon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment