Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is it OK, in order to take Midol or Pamprin, if you nurse??

Is it OK, in order to take Midol or Pamprin, if you nurse??

Did I nurse my 3 months old, because birth and my periods were regular, but I am not used for it, because irregular last year normally is I, as I was pregnant, that I had 1 periods long only the whole year, did my hormones go so now with the constant regular periods of Heudraht above on getting only over a mild case of nach-partum, is it therefore sure to take Midol or Pamprin for Menstral-Krämpfe & irritability, during me nurses???

through okiegirl

Best answer chosen by Asker

I would not think with it. I weiß that something, which you quite eat going into your breast milk. If thinks you wouldnt, thereGiving ß Ihrem baby midol is a good idea, then, you probably should not take it. Bemühen you itself drinking of any hot tea or using of a heater block instead. I fühle me for you and luck!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks = good point!!!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through unknowng.... check with your doctor, who only guaranteed,

through ditzy Ask Ihr doctor! It normally says on the packages, but always asks.. you können calls most hospitals and only asks.

through asks you after everything me! Das\'s wierd! Normally, you place auf\'t gets periods, if you nurse.
I nursed my son until he/it was 8 months old. You/they können tylenol or Ibprofrin take, that I know this. The rule of thumb is if jargon takes you it, w,ährend pregnant it dont takes, while they nurse.

through south_gi... un more certainly should not ask a doctor u.

through georgeps.... check with your doctor, who only guaranteed, i dont knows???????? /

No comments:

Post a Comment