Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is it possible to have an infected milk management, if neither you pregnant, still nurses, is?

Is it possible to have an infected milk management, if neither you pregnant, still nurses, is?

This is not something, which I wondered for a while, for any particular reason. I remember it gloomily, thereover, to have read in my early teens in any book back, and it appeared again recently. I place auf\'t believes, thereß this thought me in silence will leave, until I have a rightful answer.

from R M

Best answer chosen by voters

It possibly is everything for proper to be happened. Even if it still is isn\'t in the use for the management there, it still can entzündet becomes. Only es\'s significantly less probably.

I my.... men get Brustkerbs although it is a female relative cancer mainly, therefore... thinks you at matters like it. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Miss Daisy yes.

Source(s,:

human anatomy, SJSU,

through fascist machine yes, it is possible, although rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment