Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is it okay to use Monistat while it nurses?

Is it okay to use Monistat while it nurses?

Knows it was I, that my doctor said, finely, while I was pregnant, but I now don\'t know approximately that I nurse. It is ICH\'m certainly finely, but the crate boasted in order to ask with your doctor. Everyone already speaks with her/its/their doctor thereover?

through food C

Best answer chosen by Asker

Yes, it is fine. I used it on me and my daughter, as we first got throttle per doctor, \'s orders.
Completely certainly.

Source(s,:

BFing-Mama.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Perfect answer, the whole info, that I needed. Thanks.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Bumblebe.... it is certain okay because the monistat vaginally is inserted, that thinks, that it doesn\'t enter your blood circulation. Something, which of m effectsündlich your breast milk like any verbal pill and meal is brought, that you eat. If your doctor says, it is fine, hören you that, what your doctor only says, by all means to, if you certainly feel with it. Although is, is good to get a second opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment