Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is it sure, your hair chemically virtually-pulls, while it nurses?

Is it sure, your hair chemically virtually-pulls, while it nurses?

The now again wanting chemically my hair straightens, that I am no more pregnant, but asked, whether it certainly is nursing to expel itself/themselves? My small husband is 10 days old, and I hoped, für my 21. nächste week, to have my hair straight, everything wants to make only dont, which could harm my small angel.

Thank for advance

through Jeffy and offering of \'s mommy.

Best answer chosen by Asker

It was said me about my Dr. that it was O.K. for me to color my hair or virtually-pulls, during pregnant. But I have do birth having my hair given calm, während nursing and my boys both fine is. Give only a fast telephone call Dr. to him/it if certainly you arent thereover.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks:,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Amanda un sure would not harm him/it it, but i hopes that expresses u in one bottle and leaves him/it at home for the day,... lasts a whole day it and i cannot introduce itself, how awfully the smell of a parlor would be so young to a baby,... only becomes you exactly for him/it urself for the day maybe

durchdurch gloom on S!t3 as yearn you itself as your baby, is in the other room, he/it was, jargon smells it

No comments:

Post a Comment