Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is it only I and nurse?

Is it only I and nurse?

I won\'t nurse, I never want to nurse, and I never become. I was a bottle baby and was never very healthy sick and had good Zähne-Entwicklung. My problem is, thereß I from the time on pregnant became, that one could feel like me, is avoided for my decision. I let several people action shocked and have shocked, as I told them, I didn\'t nurse and würde starts to now exactly immediately ramble from the benefits and the demand to it, why I was bottle feeding. I have nurses in mine Had medical office, you tell me, I was brand a bad election and simply, have offend people calm me the repute of me a bad mother and that I should not have any child. Now, I have not to make anything and against people her/it particularly against nursing with it, maybe you exclude the women, that smoke and drink, während I nursed, I believe that personal elections, that you take with your children, only are that personally, but I become really nervously recent and defensive, if people ask me, whether I nurse, and I smooth, you, in order to jump one of our llama Z, want to classify you, because they will talk about nursing, and I know that I will be outlawed for choosing one bottle. It even overturns me, thereß, if you take the trouble gotten to stare at bottle, that feeds everything, you web sites, one devotes to the pros by nursing. If it is only I or is other bottle mommies from there this there

Trust me, I will get post, that says, at least one, that I should nurse, you only wait and see!

P.. my husband is very glad that we are bottle feeding, and pleases on being capable to nourish his/its son if he/it ever feels like it.

through sheloves...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I was a bottle mommy.. I troubled me to nurse my firstborn, but that was a nightmare for her/it/them because I was a smoker,.. as soon as I changed to formula, I noticed the difference in her/it/them. AlsAls my son was born, fülle I from, fed him/it from the beginning. I got the same Scheiße like you - you don\'t take care of your baby?" SOMETHING ALWAYS! I kümmerte me about my baby, and fills, feeding was the best decision, that I could make FOR HIM/IT, because I knew that I didn\'t place any healthy matters into my body. Why würde I my Sohneskoffein and my nicotine nurses?

People will give you unsolicited, you discuss on all.. only ignores you she/it, if you can. If really you the Bedürfnis feels to answer, only you tell them that you discussed your decision with your doctor, and he/she knows from your reasons for not breast feeding. Most people gewannen\'t challenges you, if your doctor weiß,...

YOU/THEY made the decision as to how you will pull up HER/ITS/THEIR child. Stick to your pistols. There is not anything wrong with a woman, that not to breast feed wählt.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
At least you didn\'t ask me to nurse. , To know his/its nice, i one, \'m not the single this also happens.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (20)



through Alicia my mommy Flasche-gefüttert I, because I always would become inattentive. Haha.

I produced fine. Dont\' worry.

through momrfg20... it gives advantages, in order to fill feeding, your baby will remain longer full. Forget which people opinion; this is your baby. My best friend never ernährte itself breast, and she/it has 4 big children.

through feminoot... this became a hot topic, and you will procure much criticism of it. this said, i bemühte itself, to nurse my son, but finally started him/it with one bottle. sometimes könnte i wish i\'ve nursed him/it longer, but i knows, that it possibly was only not for me. i fühlt itself personally like it at, as is you you füttern,Wiederbaby, you are businesses. as yearn as your baby, all the N gets him/itährstoffen, or she/it, Sie\'wieder of doing of a good work, needs. i-Don\'t particulary like people, that her/its/their nose without a good reason in the business of other people stoßen. Sie\'wieder this not mißbrauchen Ihres of child, because you choose too bottlefeed,; we all must select our fights and must choose. we will be criticized all because of any decision, that we make as parents. ignore the negative people and geniusßen you your baby!

through justall4.... you should not look badly for the style of parenting, that you and your husband choose.

through team bilge... I did both, breast with first bottle with second. I had be way c-Teile with both and it easier, if somebody else the baby für you can nourish. I agree, thereß it a personal election is, nobody should judge you for your decision. There is ICH\'m certainly to Brustf some health benefitsütterung, but my son, who was, lets more allergies than the one, that was not, therefore go. Only Dondie \'t-Erlaubnis even frankly für other comments. Only, you say, thereß it a personal matter of you and your husband is.

through ladiebug Do what you want! I didn\'t nurses, and my two children were healthy! People tried to bring me to it, itself badly thereover also, to feel, but is no one of her/its/their business! Glück -

from Mallory, that my sister took the trouble to nurse with her, you first joke, primarily then money concludes, but she/it produced milk sufficiently not = /

so that she/it lets fed finished 3 flask, one now is only one month old, and the other is almost 2, and the oldest person is 6 years old, and it is well them all

but I know, that I become quiet, if I can produce enough milk, I have do it and she/it seen mothers way, that the baby looks at her/it/them, while to do it, does me only, heart melts

through luvschwe... I thinks, that you have to it, chose what is right for you. You/they seem over the for and nauseates to be well informed from both and you, what will work the best for you decided. Yes his/its hard one if people Dr.ängeln, her/its/their beliefs defeat your throat, and it can be hurtful. I place auf\'t knows, as doing is, thereß any more easily different than, to smile, and says, thanks for HER/ITS/THEIR opinion. I nursed and fülle feed my children from because the whole one nurses couldn\'t I recommends year... nevertheless, if people knew the reasons, or not, I always, you still do, you and insult get for it, the full year, not to go,... oh well is healthy and making fine the children. Strauß of yada yada yada, only you remember that you do what will work for HER/ITS/THEIR family. And es\'s nice, thereß itself your husband already on it, to help, pleases.

from Melissa C, I tried both of my sons, 2 yrs and 6 months to breast feed, every time, on which I gave, because they would not increase in enough weight,.., but I definitley got part and attitude to everyone loosen because I choose bottle feeding.
His/its big one, that any mommy wants to it and won\'t give up, but is a personal election, and I hated if the "lactavists" got in in my face.
You/they must attune her/it/them only out and must recognize that bottle lived, children are like healthy and glad and clever as well! Thats all this important is

Source(s,:

my own experiences

from Astragal.... It is a personal decision, and you should feel free to do what you want. But some people believe, thereß of nursing best is, because of scientific data and which company says. I believe, thereß Ihre doctors and your nurses want that you try it at least, and see, if you like it.

My personal experience was that I was a bottle baby. My mother had inverted nipples, and all pros divided her/it/them her/its/their couldn mit\'t bf. I grew up, about an Abschlu, To do ß with high honors in high school, and took college courses during my last year. I went to a großen 4 yearly college and also completed the study with a big GPA there, with a BA in English. My health is fine. I suit my mother very near, although I wasn\'t bf.

My husband was nursed exclusively and has many family problem. He/it gets more than me sick. He/it felled also his/its jünger year from high school out. He/it doesn\'t has a GED, but he/it is a großer man. I place auf\'t meant to reduce him/it, but während you any opinion, that is bf, more clever and healthy does, that is not always the case.

I chose to try my son too bf, but for lack of the support, I gave up and now regret my decision. I try, my supply aufwärts to get back and to give at least him/it, milk pumped. But das\'s my own election.

Do what you think, is the best for itself and your child. People will always think of something to start the fight with it.

If you are inflexible over your decision, you don\'t worry. Only focuses on it, to pull up your child in an affectionate surroundings.

through Glutheiligenschein, it is a personal election. Don\'t fühlt itself badly!!
I plan, to quiet personally hopefully going all well,
and, to include in the feedings about my husband, I will pump. as i, which will be necessary anyway turns into the work after 12 weeks to theückzukommen, has, and he/it will be the primary worry donor. , i\'ve anxiously many ScheiSo, ße for THIS near circumstance election, me, knows i, you the judgments of people on what my!)
You/they are no bad person! baby still becomes ernährt!

through mommy_2_.... is a totally personal decision... maybe pumping and putiing, it could also be good in one bottle for the first few weeks. I almost gave up nursing because I became frustrated,..., but then, it had success well with my son and I. has you... can now rise daddy in the night and them/you can help... only ignores you people... is your election. If they harp on you,... splits you them this tis only your own persönliche election with, and really no one of her/its/their business,

from Rachel Sunnyvale, I don\'t believe that it is only you. Many mommies füllen feed from. I became persönlich brought very much from through the idea of nursing. I remember it, in one of the Babyb,üchern, to have read, where it describes the caressing of your nipple on the baby, \'s-Lippen and it seemed so strange to do this only to me. And I didn\'t wants to be a going milk machine, that is fortified the whole time at my baby. Also I was bottlefed, and I have a fantastic immune system. Therefore, no, it definitely not only is you.

This being said, I decided to give him/it an attempt anyway, because very definitely says the unmitigated piece of information from there, that this breast is the best. We had a dreadful beginning to nursing and it never liked to me, but it didn\'t bring me in definitely out. I fühlte me only like much pressure, to uphold, therefore and, to like, I wish that my husband could help out the feeding with some. I opened every night to work her/it/them as a nurse, während he/it slept! Although I really never loved to nurse my baby, I am glad, thereß I with it remained, because it got a quantity more easily, and it really brings me to feeling like me, the best matter did for my baby. She/it now is 11 months, and we begin too entwöhnen. I look forward to it none more quiet, but I believe, thereß ich\'ll-Fehltreffer this special time, if we had. Now they it so actively doesn\'t believe I, thereß I ever would get, in one, you cuddle from her otherwise!

Personally, I don\'t recommend to nurse for everyone. If doesn\'t go Sie\'wieder, it to mögen, you will resent your baby and your husband for it. It won nur\'t works für you. But, if you believe, thereß you it, me, may like to try, this also encourages \'d. It sounds like you, you don\'t have any open mind to it, it, therefore I, too versuchen\'d says, you don\'t do. only give the formula and don\'t worry about which other people opinion. Flasche-gefütterte babies also are very healthy, and you still love your child as well like very much.

Be successful to you!

through masmalan... I agrees you. ICH\'ve given dirty look, a bad mother called and so on and so on dafür, to choose, feed, to make my children drunk. IchIch, that every time if somebody told me, muß gives of the bottle feed I nurses, finally came to the point with my second child and why, that I smiled simply politely at her/it/them and that left, to what they told going in an ear and from the other. Now ich\'m that my fourth child has in some weeks and I plan, once more feed abzufüllen. If everyone me all negative one I say about my election, feed, she/it simply ignores to fill. I appear why let is able to tell somebody anderer\'s by the look of fall or streßt me. If wäre the single matter, to nurse, for babies well, then, why is there formula on the market out, that makes available the same nutrients as breastmilk? My advice to you is to be stuck to your decision and your Don, \'t ließ jedermanns other * opinions you tips over. You/they are your Baby\'s-Mutter and will know you instinctively, what für you and your baby best is. There is not anything wrong with Flaschenfütterung. As well, there is not anything wrong with nursing. It hängt only from him/it, which you can and want to do, from. Only Don\'t ließ the beliefs of other people you tips over. It is your election solely switched on, as you wählen, to nourish your baby, there is not any wrong election. Best Wünsche after you and congrats!

through aecfac only curiosities, for what is your reason the doesn\'t want to nurse? You/they are the mommy, you make the decision, it doesn\'t-Sache which other people opinion. I believe, thereß it wonderful is, that your husband wants involved into the feedings. Nursing is the best; BUT there is some good Qualityou close DHA and ARA ätsformeln from there this one, that helps growth in infants. , I nursed only ungefähr two months long my 3 children, it is very difficult and alot for the work,

from Christine L quiet I our son, and did also with my daughter. It be what I think, für my children best. You/they Benötigen, to do, what you think, is the best for yours.

Sufficiently peculiarly I get the same bad attitudes to nursing as you do to wanting to bottle feed.

, Oh, and nursing doesn\'t exclude your husband from nourishing your baby...)

Luck.

from Casey S, I believe that it is a personal decision, and that you should ignore somebody, that says, that you will be a bad mother, if you don\'t nurse. Although breast milk, amam baby, is" "healthy worries formula, the whole nutritional baby will need. Schließlich, more strongly which mark your bond with your baby, it are you for bottle feeding or at all, and you keep, both glad is what you must do.

the examination, research and information from there is from Pitusi. If you wählen, to nourish your baby with the second-best possibility, only the comments ignore and go ahead.

Her/its/their baby, your decision.

through my_sunsh.... Hmmm, if the nurses in the office of the doctor, and even the formula speaks ill of you feeling web sites for it to choose to fill feed, maybe you should assess you again your decision. SieSie könnten to the same decision with a more confident attitude returns, or you could surprise yourself.

There is a reason, that the nurses and every health authority recommend exclusive nursing over the planets over formula feeding with rare exceptions for all babies. If you ignore it, you become gest from the whole nursing promotion thereört becomes. If you assume, and which risks there power is, then maybe können you gladly with your decision, to fill feed, is. .

Why do you expect, do desires also nurse to must? I think with most of us, this, which we want, is für our babies, who were fed, and they can be for her/it/them, that were the healthiest. Sie\'ll is parenting-Entscheidungen, that doesn\'t have anything, more confronted with alot to do with him/it, which you want and don\'t want. Take out this from the equation, and sees, it your decision wofür makes.

IMO, you have the right to choose to fill feed, but the price of this decision must cope with this fact, that to choose to formula feed, none recommend" "practice for most babies is. And, like finished others doesn\'t recommend methods you become critisiced or Gefühl like you is, is, for it.

from NY_Attit.... It is your baby, you do what you want.

This said, there are here many wrong opinions that I would like to be cleared up.

1. You/they are not fortified at your baby in 24/7. In the frühen weeks nurse you a quantity, but it settles down.

2. Our baby never had an ear infection. She/it never has a Kälte had, from any type. She/it had pink eye as I had pink eye. 1, and in the Proze, now is siesieß to disaccustom itself/themselves nurses her/it/them twice per day, beverage whole milk of the rest the time, and table meal eats.

3. Her/its/their husband can your baby ernheads, you pump the milk, and the husband can participate. IchIch had a camp in the Gefrierschrank and her/its/their bottle fshe/it, every time if he/it wanted, was this completely often ütterte.

Nursing mommy is, is also avoided. If St avoidedändig and wrinkled the forehead on it, you place all bad \'t-Gefühl so auffür. It happens.

Do what is the best for you, not has others for which to say about that, what you do. As well, as a mommy, to be judged at it is accustomed. From now on, somebody becomes something for you to do, and something, not f,ür your baby, to do, always tells.

Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment