Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is Norethindrone-Safe while he/it nurses?

Is Norethindrone-Safe while he/it nurses?

I nurse, and my docotor wants to put me on a b.c, named Norethindrone, because I was one month long at my period, and he/it believes that this will help even to my period. I informed him/it, thereß I nurses, and he/it told me, that all the B.Cs is sure to use, during pregnant. Then, as I lifted the BC, that it didn\'t say, to use, während pregnant, the effort, to become pregnant, or nursing on the writing. If I looked up for him/it, and I got assorted answers, wei,ß everyone, whether this is sure, while nursing?

through theologian Oubliette

Best answer chosen by voters

I take the small pill also at the moment, it is fine to the application while it nurses. This warning is even most of the one, that are okay, to be nursed, on each medication under the sun, w,ährend she/it takes. 100 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from me can eat also in public! I take a norethindrone-V.CHR. (it) \'s the small pill, that thinks, thereß it a progestin only pill is, and it is fine. less hormones. I breast ernährt itself also.

eta:

from IheartTJ checks babycenter.com or otispregnancy.com, you call your pharmicist or office/nurse from Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment