Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is there and nurse secures any birthcontrol (Mirena) can I begin and so on on it before my period returned?

Is there and nurse secures any birthcontrol (Mirena) can I begin and so on on it before my period returned?

other than condoms

With my 1. I got child no period, until he/it was 6 months, because of ausschließlicher breast feeding. But I was nevertheless warned, thereß I pregnant could become, therefore my husband and I used condoms. My doc gave me the pill, that für nursing sure is, but me was said, that I had to have a period to take it. We ahßten really, to use condems 6 months long, surprised us so if of Mirena or any other birthcontrol, that are sure, during the silence, to be begun on it are capable before you got a period.

Please don\'t take the trouble to clear up me that I cannot become pregnant if I don\'t have any period. Ask an OBG or everyone in the Mutterschaftsmündel working.

through doodlebu...

Best answer chosen by voters

Mirena is a big possibility right after birth.

It is very effective, over 99 percent), is good for until 5 years, you don\'t interfere with nursing, and there is not anything in order to remember. I tried pill with my first child the baby, and I dried up as soon as I started to take it. I went by my second on Mirena, and I never had all problems with supply. You/they conserve it, put in with your 6 weeks of follow-up, even if you still get Hafen\'t your period, and you immediately become geschützt. I hadn\'t had my period, as puts in it lie Iß, and it never returned! That is one of the möglichen side-effects, and I love it. Mirena also immediately is reversible. WennWenn you itself decides, you want another child, you go only to the doctor, and it moved. You/they immediately are so fertile as you were before the IUD.

Check web site from him/it, and I feel free to e-mail, if you have any others matter. I recommend Mirena highly!

Source(s,:

Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through brutally honestly besides Mirena or Para-Gard, both IUD\'s, the single other alternative could be pill the baby, progesterone only, being the estrogen in BCPs of the brand, that contraindicated her/it/them for nursing, therefore is pill ideal for this application the baby.

Another alternative could be to be fitted, because either a diaphragm or a newer obstacle method called the shield of meadow; both must be used with spermicides of course, but they probably are more comfortable than condoms although they still need any additional planning.

I would urge you to discuss these possibilities with your gynecologist, and I would recommend to also remain from the IUD\'s away... she/it has a 1 in 5 failure/complication-Rate, and they are not recommended either if you plan as you became again pregnant within the next 2-3 years how they are dearly entire for temporary contraception.

Luck. 33 percent 1 voices

from Emma J, I would recommend highly to learn to read your own body that your fertility signs. This "Rechnungsschreibungen-Methode", that was developed by a husband, and women team of gynecologists from Australia is excellent and easy to learn. You/they können info looks. with: /

I would recommend named CD a "contraception gladly highly: why not?" which is on that occasion available: for only $5.

I also would recommend some resources gladly to help to understand sexuality, and so bigger intimacy manages and improves relationships for couples:
/ store.asp

Source(s,:



No comments:

Post a Comment