Wednesday 20 July 2011

If it is strange to suntan, while nursing. würde it the way, that the nipple tastes good, influences?

If it is strange to suntan, while nursing. würde it the way, that the nipple tastes good, influences?

strange question un certainly. i-Hafen\'t bräunte itself, because became i pregnant and was surprised itself only, if would do again sore to begin

from Tiff W

Best answer chosen by voters

if you take a shower after it, I am sure that it would be fine although tanning is not good for your skin.
60 percent 3 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through Maddie\'s mom, I asked the same matter! I have a gymnasium membership, that has also tanning, and I was worried, thereß ich\'d leaks really badly. If I take a shower, my breast leaks. Thats a good question!

through christy, it is strange, that you, until you don\'t nurse, should wait, it could hurt the baby

from Buddyboo un not certainly if it influenced the taste, doesn\'t see i, as it would become, but tanning is extremely bad for your skin.. research it

from me is in love with my Kleinkinder-i-Fehltreffer, that turns brown,.. i still stared again havent... damned i-Bedürfnis to!

through linlyons, it will be fine.
any salty condensation could down-drip.
but it should be that. 40 percent 2 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment