Wednesday 20 July 2011

Lebatalol, during nursing??

Lebatalol, during nursing??

My son is almost 17 months old, and we nursed 1 since day. I have Lebatalol f the whole timeür high blood pressure uses and was, because I was pregnant. It was told me by it my Dr., is Dr., and the pharmisist, thereß it to reception acceptable was, during pregnant and nursing..., but ich\'m that only is surprised what you think all or know.

through mktk401

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they can check the mother\'s milk, and medications book through Dr. Hale. Call your local lactation advisors, she/it will have access to it. Good work für you.

Source(s,:

Mommy of four bf-Kindern
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I did, and it is sure! Thanks to für the advice.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment