Wednesday 20 July 2011

Light beer blue venation on boobs because of new pregnancy or nursing?

Light beer blue venation on boobs because of new pregnancy or nursing?

My daughter is 11 months old, and I still nurse her/it/them. Hubby and I bemühten us, to introduce this month to itself. My period is until the 13-15. not fällig. I become on the 15. a Schwangerschaftsprüfung takes if seen Hafen\'t my period I, but I want yalls-Erfahrungen or knowledge.

The blue venation became the last coupe of the days more notably. Was more notably in a long time than she/it. Is this only, because I nurse, or is it, because I am again pregnant, or is it only because my period comes?

Do I know that the single real way to know, to be tested, but while I, until I can, wait, does what is, guess yalls?

from L R

Best answer chosen by Asker

Pregnancy... lol I, to see this symptom, waited... lol, but un too gloomily, to get her/it/them,.. lol, his/its exactly usually in pregnancy.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I know, that it is usual in pregnancy, but I am not sure if it is usual after it nursed one year long. I wondered whether it was, because still I or again pregnant nursed. Thanks to für answering!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment