Wednesday 20 July 2011

Little one pill, while nursing?

Little one pill, while nursing?

I am on the small pill because I nurse. I has go his/its easy oneört, in order to get on pregnant. It is so true even if I need the same time for him/it every day?

from Melissa S

Best answer chosen by Asker

My doctor according to, yes. I have her/it/them wasn t a friend, who became pregnant on it, however, who takes it correctly. I took the pill one month long, but used so exactly stopped condoms anyway. If you read, as it works, hält it only ovulation in approximately 50 percent of women and the others 50 percent, that it works, at in that it makes your cervical mucus more thickly to seminal fluid in an effort.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



from Vpot, It becomes your chances to become pregnant, reduces, as will breast feeding. It doesn\'t means, thereß you not pregnant can become, it definitely doesn\'t make it easier, however.

from Pippin Während the minipill one little less effectively as the combination pill is, it still is very effective if you need the same time for him/it every day. Most of this mißerfolge are because of the woman, who doesn\'t take it at the correct time. , Much few edge für mistakes,

If you can think, it within the resembles 1-2 hour windows to take every day, you should make fine.

from Mamamia1.... my doctor informed me of the same matter. ErEr emphasized the importance every day, the pill, to need the exact same time, to the minute. he/it also advised me, the whole time, to use support protection, thereß I on it was, and that it would be until not completely effective after 1 months. He/it said, thereß it a good chance of it, to become pregnant, gives, if I didn\'t do the matters, that he/it advised.

through kitten83, It is not definately, 100 percent more effectively i became take it pregnant and i on the small pill at the same time, as had an alarm sentence i daily, so that would take i, as it started. I was not sick on any manner or had taken each medication, my son now is in 2.5. I wit recommends ürde if you are really worried pg about getting in order to also use condoms maybe. But they say, thereß bf stop/delay ovulation occuring does, so that maybe you find you, has periods dont for a while anyway.

through. ICH\'m soooo gladly asked you this question. My doctor didn\'t really communicates me the percent from it, that works. She/it only said, thereß this now your birthcontrol is, because you nurse. Jeez, nicely, to know these matters. Thanks to für asking!

through rurouni-Chancen, it is really low that you will introduce yourself while you nurse, and on the minipill. I wouldn\'t worries therefore. If of Sie\'wieder völlig decided, this another child, not to have, soon and even some percent chance startles you, doubly on with condoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment