Wednesday 20 July 2011

Menstrual cramps during nursing, but no period?

Menstrual cramps during nursing, but no period?

I nurse ecologically upon request. My son now is 6 and one half month old. He/it still nurses a quantity, but has a solid Körper per day. I have menstrual Artenkrämpfe experiences, but no the trickle or period. I know isn\'t my menstruation, that comes, because the cervical slimy is much, and I have fhad ür the last 2 weeks the cramps. There is a posibility, that I am pregnant, but not probably. I also am für stds, therefore it, tested not this worden\'s. I took a Schwangerschaftsprüfung, and it was negative. The first sign, that I had the last time, thereß I pregnant was, was not menstrual cramps with any other symptoms. If I could be pregnant and is it too früh, to tell, or is it normal to often get menstrual cramps while it nurses, and not only once per month? Did everyone nurse and become pregnant? What was your first sign?

from Robert Braden

Best answer chosen by voters

Testing then stds is an outstanding idea 100 percent 1 election save to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment