Wednesday 20 July 2011

Mothers, the quiet toddlers, only please, do you answer?

Mothers, the quiet toddlers, only please, do you answer?

I nurse my 23 months old presently and those of you, that whoever nurse, know toddlers for them MANY reasons why we do it. My main frustration is ich\'m, that my Ehemit loses ännerunterstützung, because he/it thinks, my son is fortified also at me. ICH\'ve been with him/it at home, because he/it so natit was ürlich 6 months old that he/it fortified! I am rare from him/it away or am he/it with my husband alone, but if he/it is, my husband doesn\'t makes the großartigste experience, because I am not around, and maybe he/it screams after me to times. He/it believes, thereß we breast feeding, to make about him/it more independent, should stop and, to get over his/its separation worry. No one of those matters, Unabh,ängigkeit or separation worry improves itself or changes, if you bfeeding, this is supported by research, stops. I bemühe me, my case of my husband, who says, whom I land, of flehen\'t-Sorge if never away un from him/it during I nursed, I would give up everything, particular curricular, to see, that my sons, who are met needs. Obviously es\'s not für nutrition with this age, but it is a personal election for with it many reasons, I only need, you help, us my husband from it to conto the gain of his/its support, to convince. Please, M helpütter, the toddlers nurse, me!! Btw, that I have a 3y/o, that I stopped mainly bfeeding with 7 mo cuz, I worked, and it was difficult, as well as I wanted to become again pregnant.

from TJS

Best answer chosen by voters

"He/it believes that my son is fortified also at me & more him/it independent and to get over his/its separation worry does."

Then prove it to him/it, you find a good article/s of a respected source/s, that proves your point.
Also you guarantee that he/it, that you now hold, simply wants guarantee really not with it, that you have his/its complete list of the reasons, that you should stop.

IchIch had difficulties of removing of mine to the sippy-Tasse by 1.5 years of the bottle, and he/it was disaccustomed by 9 months. PersI agree önlich with your husband. Ever länger you the harder, that will be it, to do the transition, waits. Actually go in for mining, you become more unabhängig, but that only been able to be because he/it grew up. 100 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



is 23 months a little young through asrai for independence.
What you went expels itself your husband? He/it plays with him/it, he/it gives, your son embraces and cuddles, thereß probably heritage-used \'s to from you?
Take the trouble to ask for people, who can send you and so on into a better direction in sense to articles, at the forums with mothering.com

through cathrl69, why do you not begin in that you find time for your son, one, to be more little with his/its daddy? Really, a two year old should not scream after mummy if it it with daddy. Thats simply really funktionsgestört.

Separation worry is not from a person, it is from approved adults. Why on Earth isn\'t your husband and his/its father a bewährter adult for your small boy?

Do you look at it this way, how did you feel if the parent, whom your child cried, is you as was left with him/it?

"obviously, it is not in this age of K for nutrition"

Actually, much still presents itself as far as this health, benefits go; read

he/it grasps nutrition of you, maybe not everything of it, at Ethel Oh but it is there.

What therefore is the problem? Her/its/their husband? Now, the baby still is a baby until he/it rotates 3 years old, and really Kinderdon\'t needs or really you want her/its/their daddies, until they are in 4, and my son, whom I nursed until 2 years, is much unabhängig, but unduly so not also, as you don\'t run from us in him/it away, as for separation worry, disaccustoming of him/it isn gut\'t, he/it goes to help that and will make it indeed worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment