Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and pregnancy?

Nursing and pregnancy?

I had a baby 5 1/2 . I nurse. IchIch introduced to him/it with 3 1/2 months of rice grain, and now ißt he/it additional to the grain baby food. Kürzlich I Hafen\'t feels healthy. , Krämpfe, always wearily, and today sick for my stomach, you can become pregnant while you nurse, if you aren\'t exclusively with it?? also didn\'t have any period I since giving birth...

through ~ * Lariena? \'s her/its/their baby boy * ~

Best answer chosen by Asker

Yep, it is completely possible, pregnant to become while it nurses. Dort\'s WENIGER of a chance, but still a chance. Having a period is from nicely irrelevant because maybe you ovulated and had sex at the correct time to avoid, , to have had a period at all.

Be successful hun
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through. * *?? Mom... natyou can ürlich.. Breastfeeding doesn\'t have anything to do with your monthly cycles and if you ovulate,.. you is extremely fertile, after you had a child!

Source(s,:

28 weeks pregnant

from Sana, I found some good tops in following connection, maybe it also is good for you


can sure from Bogan Mum You. I nursed my son, he/it was only from 1 solid meals per day 6 months and the credit. And it became i pregnant from an accident. Un now 37 weeks with a princess! I to never had had a period.

from Tinkerbe.... yes you can become pregnant, if you nurse. If you no period at all had, I would become a pg-Prüfung for sure reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment