Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and pregnant question?

Nursing and pregnant question?

therefore, I am much pregnant 4 weeks more weeks hopefully to come! but I let a 1 year old son, whom I also calm down, nursed. if there are any Mütter from there this nursed during pregnant? I möchte him/it really too ween, but not certainly on what, to do during the times, as I want him/it to naps and go to the bed, because I nurse him/it about those times mostly!

from Haruhi

Best answer chosen by Asker

I nursed through my third pregnancy, continued to Tandemkrankenschwester. And still now is tandem, that in my 4. Pregnancy as a nurse works.
My advice, I would not disaccustom except if you have to it. It still is NichtNicht only für your small one very useful, to disaccustom your small one, child could possibly make ready a little anger in you to the new baby. Tandem care really created such a strong bond between my boys, and I contribute it to it, vollständig any sibling rivalry, to exclude. introduce if your baby was born, as it your Kindergefühl would make, the baby his/its mommy time and his/its nursing time sees need.

It can be a little uncomfortable to times during the pregnancy, but holds a sippy-Tasse milk or water skillfully. Hören you on, to work one second long as a nurse, you offer the sippy-Tasse to help to quench any thirst and give you to itself a moment, and then go back you to working again as a nurse. This really helped me.
/ nursingtwo/faq/index.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks will try this:)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through asrai, if you want to disaccustom cut slowly along the times, this you nurse. If es\'s comfort care with cuddling or the rolling replaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment