Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and the small pill? Should I take it?

Nursing and the small pill? Should I take it?

How you take the small pill long before you change to regular birth control? I nurse, but sometimes, you give formula to my baby if I am away, and pumped breast milk. I want again für a while not pregnant becomes! I didn\'t have still any period. Baby is 4 months old. Also, if you don\'t have any period, like würden you knows, that you were pregnant?

through mamaofon...

Best answer chosen by Asker

My baby is six months, I nurse and on the small pill. I Hafen\'t had a period meanwhile before I became pregnant,... therefore is Z itugh, to know, if you still ovulated, and if you are pregnant. The small pill is as effective as reguläre birth control, if you take it at the exact same time! NatI place really trusted him/it auf\'t ürlich, so that I use a "back on" method. But it brought me to it, itself better too fühlen, to read, that, if you become pregnant, while the baby hurt \'t on the pill, it, that is won,.... only finishing you is pregnant to be taken it, as soon as you find out you,..., but I know, you the not wanting pregnant becomes over what my. This is, why I a Rücken uses. I actually am thinking from coming off from this pill... I thinks, if anyway we aufwuses ärts back, why is on the pill?
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, that I feel better,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through xxunlove.... one month should be fine. You/they prefer, first a BF-Mutter, to start pill with the baby, so that, if it causes a supply drop, it, her/it is removed muß, iud, against depo, he/it must ease) immediately, but supply drops are uncommon. Progestin is the surest method of the birth control if they nurse.

I be development, that 91-meets one, on Seasonale before him/it pregnant, you circle pill. I didn\'t weiß, that I was pregnant, until I was approximately 14 weeks further!

through coolmomm... yes, I still nurse my daughter, who is 16 months old. I place auf\'t, the small pill loves, but it schlägt the alternative!

from Shera O, that you need, you take the small pill for as it, you yearn as you, you nurse... otherwise will induce the hormones you in other pills to stop lactating

and i would introduce itself, that nursing and the small pill would lead together to a good couple on preventing pregnancy,

if you then are very concerned at pregnancy, getting of an IUD or using of condoms or a spermicide proposes i

from HappyTho..., to use a back on method, is very good advice. As far as I it weiß, there is not any other pill, that is sure, to use, during working as a nurse. And Sie\'wieder right won\'t know you easily, if you are pregnant, you therefore continue to use those other methods!

Please don\'t give up, any time, to use only a more reliable birth control method soon, to work as a nurse. Sie\'wieder hurts in order to wait for a while before the credit of another if that is your inclination because a challenge is this first year. Remember, thereß care super for your child healthy is, and for you. Continue, the baby pill and the ergsyou need änzung for it to take with other methods, if you feel.

Luck luck and congratulations to the new baby!

through jessie01... during I nursed, was said me, that I had to take the small pill, until I was ready with nursing everything together,..

No comments:

Post a Comment