Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing an infant, while you have a toddler, any suggestions?

Nursing an infant, while you have a toddler, any suggestions?

I am 7 months pregnant presently and have a 2 year old. I am one little is annoyingös over it, to nurse my infant, because therefore is my 2 years old selective and touchy to times. Any Vorschläge on like to breast feed a baby and still provides for a toddler?

through * *0_o * *

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they learn:) co always nursed I my first the headquarters or supports and lies with a pillow for support. MitMit of my second learned fast I, as is too quiet in the rogue of an arm with baby, während I my 16 months old hunted,;) being only something, to which you adapt yourself. It also helps to have a comlpetly-Kind, the set room with toys and an Aktivität so hopefully for your older child, whom you can place for itself, in order to feed your most recent without worry, positioned or the must hunt. To mine oldest a book reads, during working of my become one also healthy worked out small as a nurse. Loops also are priceless. Only, you guarantee, thereß you she/it right carries. The best from Glück! I love so near and wouldn\'t my two being has each other way for him/it.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through Nate & Ryan\'s mommy Meine two years old makes well beautiful with it, itself occupies to hold, while I am nursing. But speech comes sometimes er\'ll to me or the baby, sometimes, he/it will ask me to read a book or will sing, and is other times he/it fussy or touchy and howls only the whole time, I am nursing. It hängt really exactly from his/its mood from. Es\'s one of those matters, to which you adapt yourself, because you don\'t have any election. Sie\'ll finds a way to lead both, you don\'t worry.

from Cindy It can cunningly, but feasible is. We have the TV on it a bißchen more, as I would like, and I always explain what goes on. ManchmalManchmal sits drau Ißen, while she/it plays in the backyard, while I nurse, or I sit in her/its/their room, we not always confuse it es\'s with it the same room, in which we sit.

You/they will feed to this baby anyways, must, could work also as nurses! It probably needs less time than form elfütterung, because you land, formula must prepare \'t and bottles clean

Source(s,:

At the moment my 2 months as a nurse old working during my 23 months old games, and some howls,

through Jeffy and offering of \'s mommy. My son was 17 months old, as second thinks was carried. I dont has all the real Vorschläge on matters, that you can do. I found only time dafür. I think, thereß I it only did, as I needed, and always explained him/it, that baby needs his/its milk. Now, he/it only asks, where is his/its baby and which, who do, hes. I kinda ließ him/it helps get you matters this you going from it with baby so that encouraged alot for him/it.

through Mumienfrau, friend Life Have comes a feeding crate of particular toys only out and so on so if boy lives. Confuse it regelmäßig & adds you suprises. Guarantee, thereß he/it is fed, & toileted/chnaged first & has potty & sent small thing only incase. If of mögliches end of the Zimmer-youre-Fütterung in with it he/it jargon sneek from.
A history is good, if it can juggle jyou, boy also wants your voice enjy.
You/they will be amazed with that, what you conserve maunuever with practice. Hubby burst vacumming w with me onceährend BF I only couldnt still endures it & boy cried/woke, if the vac went on, & it didn\'t give any boob, so that I only did it. Don\'t think usual routine, but hello it worked!

until always honestly, dont. It only doesnt works., the toddler will play through, Gefühl omitted, and it will be exactly bad. You/they should with Noutlaws pumps. i formula feed. AWAY more easily.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment