Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing of hormones 6 months postpartum?

Nursing of hormones 6 months postpartum?

Hello everyone, I have a daughter old 6.5 months, whom I nurse. Only before some weeks, Ive symptoms of pregnancy feel, that to it it is similar as I felt, during pregnant with her. All my hpts was negative, and I muß another period, therefore no idea of him/it, like which my cycle is, has. Un going in für a blood examination, to see, tomorrow, if I am pregnant, but was curious, if no one of you had strangely, "all a sudden" hormonal change and if you think, this is brought along in connection nursing and thats whats that brings me to it, to feel this way??, but, if with it, why now after so long after her/its/their birth and so unexpected? I believed, thereß could be it my cycle, that returns, besides Ive symptoms now have 3 weeks long, and although I still now have his/its much milder light, that now and then doesn\'t constrict besides any AF. Thanks to für your whole help!

Additional details

I havent had everything like it previously, is only all last right, as she/it rotated approximately 6 months old,... therefore is not you, this comes and goes for me.

3



from GranolaM...

Best answer chosen by voters

It sounds like it, your period, that gets ready, could be to be begun. I had several phantom cycles, with moodiness, that constrict, and so on however no bleeding, before mine actually began again. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through mommy of 1 babies and 2 young dogs! I ließ many symptoms come and goes in the last 6 months, since my son\'s credit. Mine placed themselves to be out, one under active Schilddrüse!

No comments:

Post a Comment