Wednesday 20 July 2011

Ovulation, while nursing?

Ovulation, while nursing?

I have old baby, whom I nurse, a 4 month and we are willing to take the trouble for our second. I didn\'t have my period since having him/it, and didn\'t notice any difference in cervical mucus. I weiß, that it is possible, pregnant, to fall, while it nurses without having periods, but not sure, as knowing is, if I ovulate. How will I know when I ovulate? I should aufhören, to nurse, so that my period returns?

through noa

Best answer chosen by voters

The single way would check your ewcm or purchase opk, to find out, is, if you are, or not.
As sorrowfully for resigning from breast, nourishing, that would have to be a personal decision,..
Congratulations to your new baby, and baby dust for the second. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



it is through sunny signs of the ovulation that your cervical mucus like protein will look. or you können OPKs use, the examination strip is, that you pee on every day, and they tell you if you ovulate. or you können your temperatures in the eye keeps, because your temp wants top highly upward, after you ovulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment