Wednesday 20 July 2011

Period 4 months after birth, while nursing?

Period 4 months after birth, while nursing?

With my first son, who was also nursed, I didn\'t get my period until he/it was 6 months old. My second son born having, I got my period before one week like it, and my son will rotate tomorrow 4 months. It was easier than, before I became pregnant and only ungefähr 5 days, that it went one day away, lasted as returned, you believe, that this is, as my period will be the whole time, or it will change again. With my first, I had only 6 months long my period before I became pregnant with my second, and it vernever changed since the time, that I got him/it, after it had born him/it. I expected only not to get my period so soon and him/it only didn\'t seems normal to me.

Additional details

I nurse over every 3 hours, you take with night for from. My son schläft approximately 8 hours, most days.. sometimes slept less, before waking up, in order to eat but my first this well and me also didnbekommt \'t my perioed until late... it could have something to do my second child with this being?

2



through individual mom of 1

Best answer chosen by voters

Everything this it means is, that you must use protection, except if you are ready for #3. I began my period 4 weeks, after my daughter had been born, and I was nursing full time, over every 2 hours of night and day. Some women become fertile faster, and it is different after each pregnancy. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through Nancy Jo if your gyn is not concerned, you relax!!

through homebirt.... my son is one year old, and I didn\'t begin. The single matter I can say, thereß I does, or well what I land, \'t does, is to be given to him/it juice,water, and I nurse per at least, three hours.If, that I feel like him/it, water needs, that I give to him/it, that I feed him/it, that I let him/it worked as a nurse, too him.Before.

through.... Mummy Caity.... this happened to me, my first period was much easier than before, and only a child, who almost now is in 8months, has i. Therefore it doesnt-Sache, thereß this your 2. is.
I read that, if you nurse during the day regularly, but your baby sleeps through the night, eg, that is what your baby does, and is this longer than 4 nights what mine also did, then, you are probably gotten your period earlier than, if you nursed day and night regularly. This is, why always she/it nursing isnt 100 percent affective Empfängnisverhütung says.

I wouldnt worries therefore. Her/its/their Körper will cope differently with each pregnancy and every birth. Therefore too much provides wouldnt about it for itself i if however, you are worried check with your doc. His/its better, to calm down your mind, but honestly it sounds exactly like me and i\'m punishes lol

Process, ", eg longer than 4 nights", longer than four HOURS meant i.

No comments:

Post a Comment