Wednesday 20 July 2011

Periods and pregnancy while nursing! some questions!?

Periods and pregnancy while nursing! some questions!?

I plan, as it nursed, and the likelihood would know your period gladly to get, during nursing still.
If you don\'t get it, the chances of what are this pregnant development, while sexually active, while nursing.
I plan as it aimed for 2 years, that nurse.

through missem

Best answer chosen by voters

is a long time good for you 2 years! Often, your period becomes verzögert, while not he/it an effective birth control method but definately nurses! You/they müssen protection uses, if wants to become pregnant dont u!
I nursed and got back my period with 4 months...... 100 percent 2 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Camille, some women ovulate having birth given within weeks even if she/it breast feed. If you want to wait 2 years, you take birth control. I think, thereß I approximately 6 months, to get about my period, needed for me, breast nourished my son until he/it was approximately 19 months old.

Source(s,:

36w 5d #2

through ~ babies mom Zu 3 love muffins ~ I nurses his/its 2 months, and my stupid period got i. I use the small pill and the jerk from method, my doctor said this should keep me preggers from getting.

I plan as it did also 2 years, =)

from mama.dai.... hello! I could only für 13wks besides didn stillen\'t gets my period until one week, after I had held.

My mommy nursed 8 months long and didnt, a period gets, until she/it held, and my aunt nursed 16 months long and didn\'t get any period!

Then again, my friend nursed on that occasion, a period 6wks got after the birth so that you wait and will have to see for this!

You/they can become really pregnant while you nurse, seriously the dont-Verwendung of this as a contraceptive or you could finish well, two children, to have under 1!

You/they can bring pill, during nursing and it, to the Progesterone Nur accustomed emotion your baby!

any woman reaches her/its/their period at Cody\'s mom 6 weeks after birth, while they nurse, and some are longer. But you still ovulate and können pregnant becomes. Therefore use protection, or you get the depo-Schuß.

No comments:

Post a Comment